What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel - Sweet Cheese

ObLed

Hello to everyone, first of all, im sorry for my english. Some time ago Sweet Seeds sent me seeds for a test run. I had to move and build a new indoor, so I recently began. The strains to grow are:
OG Kush from Chumajek Low Cost.
Cream Caramel also bought in Chumajek long time ago.
Sweet Cheese given for test by Sweet Seeds.

The idea behind having 3 different genetics is generate some diversity in the smoke and dont build up tolerance from one of them. Plus, having indicas and sativa dominant i can choose one or another.

My indoor is a standard furniture like a kitchen one, with 2 aluminium frames to make a SCROG in flowering.

Indoor characteristics:
• Size: 1,00x,70x0,45m.
• 3 SMD COB 3000 kelvin with air coolers (AMD ones rated at 130w).
• 300w Power Supply only at 70% each COB (210w total aprox.)
• 100w extraction motor.
• Carbon filters to intake and exhaust.
• Aluminium frames to make the SCROG.

Soil and fertilizers:
• Grow soil with humus, guano and some meals.
• Common containers 10L each.
• Added Bloom guano (1-10-1 GuanoKalong).
• GuanoKalong line (GK Grow – GK Bloom – GK Improvement).
• Mycorrhizae and trichoderma: Plant Success Soluble.
• Additives: Stimulant with aminoacids (Mantra Dynamite), another stimulant (Nirvana from AN), CalMag and a mineral PK just in case.
I have some pictures missing, germination for example. They all popped up in 48hs (notice that OG Kush and Cream Caramel had 2 years inside his package, storaged into aluminium box in a dark place). Then, I transplanted those seeds into their final container (i do not transplant, lazy ass).

With one week old I added the Bloom guano and watered with Plant Success.
• The start at 2 weeks old with SCROG cuts.

89GJO27.jpg

• Few days later they are recovering from the stress.

zfLvT4r.jpg

SX1wb1c.jpg

3HY2fjO.jpg

SlKoWtQ.jpg

ObLed

hYOxOYQ.jpg

• Just watering with only water PH to 6,20 or 6,50. At week 4 added some GK Grow and Improvement (0,50 EC). Few more days and started flowering 12/12 cycle. Pre-flowering and stretching.

RjlRngb.jpg

gS1cwaT.jpg

MSIkhbr.jpg

dgjyjyk.jpg

ObLed

• First week of flowering they are adjusting to the SCROG, reaching the light. Watered with GK Bloom and GK Improvement 0,65 EC.

3g4x2pO.jpg

- I have to add, the genetic order from left to right is: OG Kush – Cream Caramel – Sweet Cheese.

• By the 3rd week i watered twice with both stimulants. Dynamite with GK Bloom and Nirvana with more GK Bloom and PK, both with 0,80 EC.

HiXzH61.jpg

JXIC9Zj.jpg

mn8FWXA.jpg

kbU7NTM.jpg

ObLed

• Week 4. Another watering with GK Bloom and Improvement, stimulant and CalMag to prevent deficiencies at 1,00 EC.

1W8odnz.jpg

f4EUV9S.jpg

7F3zrK7.jpg

MOLAmCT.jpg

XuXjd8g.jpg

ObLed

• Week 5. Since i fertilized strongly last week, will be just water this one.

M1NEPJ6.jpg

IzqFELC.jpg

AbMiwe5.jpg

EOzjCNJ.jpg

• Sweet Cheese

Tic67ck.jpg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ObLed!

Thank you very much for sharing this almost complete grow diary ;)

They look very appealing and it seems that you got good results, congratulations :D

We will wait for the next updates to see how they finish. If you finish this grow diary (with harvest pics and smoke report) we will send you 3 packs of 3+1 seeds for free for your next run.

Kind regards and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

ObLed

End of week 6. Watered twice with GK Bloom, Nirvana and some PK (PH 6,50 - EC 0,7), then only water.

8uRBaFL.jpg

7zON1QR.jpg

vo5NaKk.jpg

1yQYhTY.jpg

H4ekdw2.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice diary my friend!
I move to another zone with more visits ;)

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

ObLed

Week 7

Week 7

Nice diary my friend!
I move to another zone with more visits ;)

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Thank you jaypp!

- End of week 7. Watered with some PK, they are showing some deficiency.

atrbfar.jpg

- Og Kush

v0P9zT5.jpg

- Cream Caramel

SmmGu3y.jpg

- Sweet Cheese

gi6TFZA.jpg

Cheers.

ObLed

And now, the final results: Both, Cream Caramel and Sweet Cheese were harvest at day 69 of flowering (from 12/12). After almost 2 weeks of cure:

Smoke report:

- Sweet Cheese:

Aroma:
Like a citric with wood first at first. Scents of lemon and pine. Deep, intense (not strong) cheese at the end and tones of sugar.

Taste:
Sweet, like candy, woody and lemon. Pine with some mint and a pleasant taste of bread when I swallow.

Effect:
Deep and smooth in the beginning. Slowly climb into a more intense high if i continue to smoking. Cerebral high, not very clear, kinda hard to focus but really enjoyable.

- Cream Caramel:

Aroma:
Earth and wood. Organic sugar/molasses with pine smell.

Taste:
Cotton candy, earthy and nutmeg, very tastefull. Some tones of wood or sawdust too.

Effect:
At first is like to be stoned but not really. Then begins to intensify, deep till a knock out. One hour later, smoked some more and began a Sativa effect, less appetite, artistic and clear high.

I really enjoyed these strains, hope you do too.

Latest posts

Latest posts