What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Changes at Skunk Pharm Research

webeblzr

I'm sorry to all involved.
Damn, I wondered why I stopped getting newsletter once in awhile.
Removing the old and adding the new site now.
Best to Ya's!!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not point. Yur name trashd.

Sorry to hear that. Am I to infer that you've verified that with the aggrieved, and taken an international poll??

If you aren't the aggrieved, may I ask how you were chosen to represent them and more to the point, why is your e-mail address registered to James Davies??

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sorry to hear about this, Gray Wolf.

You're one of the good ones, so it's unfortunate - to say the least - to see some rat fuckers doing you dirty like this.

It sounds like you have a healthy perspective on the matter, and are aware of the opportunity this has provided. SkunkPharm was a great resource, and I look forward to seeing TAR become similarly informative and helpful. Good luck, amigo.

Bigfoot 0201 here.Simple didn't make it. He used my computer to join, and when I tried to join too, IC Mag rejected me for suspicion of trolling. Maybe when we close this account, I can join.

Lawya following and reports lawsuit 17CV37758 registered in Multnomah against James Davies by James D. Ellis for conversion (theft) of equipment.

Nothing about stealing Skunk Pharm Research? Giving up?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bigfoot 0201 here.Simple didn't make it. He used my computer to join, and when I tried to join too, IC Mag rejected me for suspicion of trolling. Maybe when we close this account, I can join.

Lawya following and reports lawsuit 17CV37758 registered in Multnomah against James Davies by James D. Ellis for conversion (theft) of equipment.

Nothing about stealing Skunk Pharm Research? Giving up?

Sorry to hear about brother Simple. Can we share solace in him being pain free and at peace?

Yup, I did file suit against James Davies for return of my personal equipment. Can't discuss it any further, but that is a fact and now public record as Lawya just demonstrated.

Not conceding anything on SPR and can't discuss details there either, but believe the results to date speak for themselves.

We are on line to launch The Alchemist Resource 11-1-2017 which we believe will be as or more successful than SPR, regardless of how well James Davies does growing or keeping what we created from scratch going.

Since he is now clearly promoting to a different market group than we did, I don't really see SPR as competition. In fact we hope he makes it bigtime, because even though locked out, we are still part owners and believe we will pick up the old market again anyway.

Since you seem better able to spell and conjugate verbs than brother Simple in his last days, why are ya'll so interested and what is your end goal?

Sorry to hear about brother Simple. Can we share solace in him being pain free and at peace?

Yup, I did file suit against James Davies for return of my personal equipment. Can't discuss it any further, but that is a fact and now public record as Lawya just demonstrated.

Not conceding anything on SPR and can't discuss details there either, but believe the results to date speak for themselves.

We are on line to launch The Alchemist Resource 11-1-2017 which we believe will be as or more successful than SPR, regardless of how well James Davies does growing or keeping what we created from scratch going.

Since he is now clearly promoting to a different market group than we did, I don't really see SPR as competition. In fact we hope he makes it bigtime, because even though locked out, we are still part owners and believe we will pick up the old market again anyway.

Since you seem better able to spell and conjugate verbs than brother Simple in his last days, why are ya'll so interested and what is your end goal?

Simple was not at his best at the end. We are interested because we do not like seeing our friends swindled, and see to many crooks raping cannabis business. Unlike Simple who pushed castration followed by painful homicide, our goal is to publicly humiliate them and run them out of Dodge. We have already started sending out letters informing James Davies and Eric Meslows unwary connections.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i hope you can win your work back GW, terrible to be ripped off like that. very important to keep the top site access secure. you need to be the one with the top level permissions, else the same thing can happen again.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hope you can win your work back GW, terrible to be ripped off like that. very important to keep the top site access secure. you need to be the one with the top level permissions, else the same thing can happen again.

I'm convinced justice will prevail on my personal equipment.

The cool part is that my work on SPR was already donated to public domain, as our new site will be.

The ball is our court to create another better site based on our experience creating the first. We are far enough along to launch on time, finished or not.

Good advice on top level permissions, but sadly a secure password doesn't shield one from the legal system.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You fucking rock!!!!! Gray Wolf For President (Of Something)!!!!!

Ummm, more like "bone head" for the stumble in the first place.

Hee, hee, hee, ah can still swim and see good; how about president of Women's Breast Stroke League.