What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C99 4x4 SOG

Hey KK,

Sorry for the late reply but finally here I am.
Man, absolutely great job. I really enjoyed reading through your detailed report. Tbh with you it was a real pleasure for all of Female Seeds Team to read the description you gave of one of our favourites variety.
Last but not least, I am super happy that you are enjoying the C99 :D

How is it going with the stretching? Is the C99 giving you any problem? I wanted to ask you about the stretch since you switched...how did it go? I am asking 'cause I know that it can cause some problems from time to time.

I think also noticed that Indica pheno, quite interesting because I don't see that often with our C99 but that's the beauty of nature too somehow.

Thanks for sharing these beauties with us, keep up the good work!

All the best,
Mr B.

The stretching: sativa dominate phenos are finishing around 19-23" after flipping the light back when clones were 6". The indica dominate pheno is only 12". Doesn't really cause any issues besides a "not-so-full" canopy. Which I needed at least 36 but ended up with only 24 so I used what I had. but I am setting up a grow with a low ceiling and I was going to CULL the indica, but I am going to utilize it in that grow ;) it is however sending out the occasional nanner, but doesn't produce a single seed, sterile maybe? Idk. 55 of the indica dominate clones will be going into a 6'x3' flood table under 1200w. I'm sure I'll see you around for that grow. Thank you for the kind words, stayed tuned for the rest of the show.

C99 mother, 4.5' in a 3gal pot of coco.

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 15
B

bigganjabud

I am still waiting for BGB's 5ft tall eye poking Cindy cola! lol!

She's about 3.5-4ft mushy take a gander through my diary I think I put one up last night but was smoking some fire bho so Erm can't really remember mate

Il double check and smash on tho!!

B

bigganjabud

Yo KarlosKlone can i post a link to my c99

If not can I post a pic here please

Day 43, I'm thinking one more week to ten days and she will be finished. Running only 250ppm for a few days and then will flush.
Smell is SO heavenly. Ac malfunctioned yesterday and temps were 95F. Ouch. Go It back in order, took the next round of clones a week ago and they should be ready right on one for harvest. Running 36 plant SOG (the way it should've been this run) of pheno #3. The pineapple/tropical funk. Buds are fox-tailing nicely. Don't get me wrong I LOVE a heavy indica/ kush, but nothing compares for a daytime smoke. Sativa dominate hybrids are my favorite to grow. Something about the bud structure and the high. Anyways, enough rambling. Here's some photos

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1236.jpg
    IMG_1236.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 15
Looking good man

Thank you, I'll be harvesting very soon. This Sunday is 49 days of flowering and she is showing mostly cloudy trichs with a few amber here and there. Been using plain ph'd water for a few days now. Yield is really hard to judge due to the density. I know those fox tails add up in weight as well. Seeking a new strain to run, searching for a strain that will better suit a SOG garden. Something with a high yield, without sacrificing quality.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Thank you! Either that, or FILL that table completely. My canopy is a bit weak, there will be at least 36 on this table in a few weeks.

Yeah you will get there. An extra 7 days veg would have made a dramatic difference.

But 36 in a 3x3? That's going to be a full crowd! Standing room only!

B

bigganjabud

Yeah you will get there. An extra 7 days veg would have made a dramatic difference.

Are you just straight flowering them?

I've never done it personally but I do like my few weeks veg tho as it does massive favours for the yeilds

I've done it in many configurations. Anywhere from 'SCROG'ing 4 plants under each lamp to 16 veg'd for 3 weeks and trained, to 49 packed into a 4x4 flood and drain table. A true Sea of Green is 4 clones per square foot, with little to no veg time.

It is a 4x4 table, under 1k. 36 clones with 1 week veg, single cola style.

Are you just straight flowering them?

I've never done it personally but I do like my few weeks veg tho as it does massive favours for the yeilds
They to straight into 1gal containers of pure coco and veg'd for 7 days. This run was to learn how this strain performs in a sea of green but I did not have a sufficient amount of clones to do what I wanted. however, now I know how C99 performs in a sea of green and this next run will be much better.

B

bigganjabud

They to straight into 1gal containers of pure coco and veg'd for 7 days. This run was to learn how this strain performs in a sea of green but I did not have a sufficient amount of clones to do what I wanted. however, now I know how C99 performs in a sea of green and this next run will be much better.

Brimate looking forward to the next run with you mate

Female Seeds

Veteran
I wish I could smell it too :yummy: The descriptions you give is super tempting.

Plant fox-tailed because of that little issue with the temperature? But as far i see they did not fox tail that much isn't it?

I was curious about the Indica dominant pheno, could you show a fe more pics of it or just tell me a bit more about it? It sounds really cool actually!

And the other pheno, the one that is not smelling can be also found with some C99...is the stealth pheno, I heard and received feedback about this kind of pheno and it always had positive reviews anyway :D

Anyway great job, I guess the ladies are almost done too?!

Take care,

Cheers,
Mr B.

Day 43, I'm thinking one more week to ten days and she will be finished. Running only 250ppm for a few days and then will flush.
Smell is SO heavenly. Ac malfunctioned yesterday and temps were 95F. Ouch. Go It back in order, took the next round of clones a week ago and they should be ready right on one for harvest. Running 36 plant SOG (the way it should've been this run) of pheno #3. The pineapple/tropical funk. Buds are fox-tailing nicely. Don't get me wrong I LOVE a heavy indica/ kush, but nothing compares for a daytime smoke. Sativa dominate hybrids are my favorite to grow. Something about the bud structure and the high. Anyways, enough rambling. Here's some photos

I wish I could smell it too :yummy: The descriptions you give is super tempting.

Plant fox-tailed because of that little issue with the temperature? But as far i see they did not fox tail that much isn't it?

I was curious about the Indica dominant pheno, could you show a fe more pics of it or just tell me a bit more about it? It sounds really cool actually!

And the other pheno, the one that is not smelling can be also found with some C99...is the stealth pheno, I heard and received feedback about this kind of pheno and it always had positive reviews anyway :D

Anyway great job, I guess the ladies are almost done too?!

Take care,

Cheers,
Mr B.

It's wonderful to have Female Seeds interested in my grow, thank you! The indica pheno was apparent in veg, very bushy, and wider leaves. Tighter nodes, and a more "skunky"/grapefruit scent. Both runs they have stayed short, with minimal stretch. Both runs, at week 6 a few nanners popped out, but haven't found a single seed. They ALL turned a little purple with my cooler night time temps ;). I'll post some pics

HARVEST!!!!! After almost a week of flushing, the runoff read 150ppm.
Cooler night temps brought out some beautiful colors.

I have to say, in a world of "expensive" seeds, C99 from FS is an EXCELLENT strain. The effects of a fine sativa, with the flowering time of an indica, combined with a heavy yield of chunky, gooey, pineapple funk. What's not to like?

Harvested at day 52. Trichs were 90-95% cloudy and about 5% amber.
Preparing for a run of 36 clones of #3.

Attachments

• IMG_1388.jpg
    IMG_1388.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1382.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1349.jpg