What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Fernando Lemon Kush

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all. just thought I should share my san fernando lemon kush with you all .popped 13 seeds into soil out of the 13.. it looks like 9 made it through... ah well heres hoping for a good return next update wont be till at least back end of august and these ladies will be staying in them cups vegging till I return so please bear with me. a friend will be taking care of them till then with instructions

lemon kush on the right popped at the same time as the others all only had water to date no nutes:tiphat: forget the ones on the left that's not for this thread only the kush.

Last edited:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Everything looks awesome mate.
This is gonna be a good thread.
Pulling up a chair :lurk:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Good luck with the grow mate, I'm sure you will enjoy this variety when harvested as I'm doing right now!

Thanks for sharing,
sweet smokes!
jaypp

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wont be any updates just getting back from holidays and my pal who looks after these when I'm gone has been locked up for section 18 so everything fookin dead gutted ..

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one my friend ;)

I hope you enjoy the grow... all the best with them :D

Keep us updated and...

Sweet smokes!

tommy