What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

ctg

Veteran
Plants look great gotta love sativa grown where they will finish outdoors. Don if you ever run into rodwal please point him here to icmag. Would love to catch up with him regardless of his cannabis status. Was a great friend for many years

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Plants look great gotta love sativa grown where they will finish outdoors. Don if you ever run into rodwal please point him here to icmag. Would love to catch up with him regardless of his cannabis status. Was a great friend for many years
wish i knew how to find him ctg ,
i really enjoyed the times ive spent with rodwal ,

ill have a think and maybe i can remember a friend in common that im still in touch with ....

B

beanz

so nearly 4weeks later , very happy with way things are rolling In sativa land ...... went in late to try tame them a little , and well um we,ll see hay. look forward to share in another 4 weeks ....keep it green :tiphat:
View Image
I was going to be doing monthly updates but thought it was worth a look , its been little under 2 weeks since I showed , some things just cracked 3mtrs ( 9 feet ) some smaller and gaining fast ...water only no chems

hope you all enjoy the greenery :tiphat:
picture.php

and some breeding stock ,
a5 bx and GN thai x mm21 (made by a friend )
picture.php

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Happy New Year everybody! :D

Here are the new kids on the block
Kali China, Golden Tiger, Snow Moon, Pakistan Chitral, Dubbsaw, ( Sour Dubble x NLD Narrow Leaf), and OGMango Haze x Bucksaw NLD.
picture.php

I just up-potted them last night.
Cheers!

vermontman

Attachments

• MULANJE SHORT PROJECT 007.jpg
    MULANJE SHORT PROJECT 007.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 17
  • MULANJE SHORT PROJECT 029.jpg
    MULANJE SHORT PROJECT 029.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 17

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Happy New Year everybody! :D

Here are the new kids on the block
Kali China, Golden Tiger, Snow Moon, Pakistan Chitral, Dubbsaw, ( Sour Dubble x NLD Narrow Leaf), and OGMango Haze x Bucksaw NLD.
View Image
I just up-potted them last night.
Cheers!

Yo Doc P! Starts looking bueno, sir. How’d the smoke from the Bucksaw come out?

HB.

Koondense

Veteran
Dayum, I'm struggling hard not to pop one of the p.oth x colA5 or lime madness. Those plants look awesome.
Have a great weekend!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Dayum, I'm struggling hard not to pop one of the p.oth x colA5 or lime madness. Those plants look awesome.
Have a great weekend!

G `day K

Dunno about the p.oth x colA5 .
But I know the lime madness. Its a world class smoke . Damn strong and has legs . It got the nick name econo weed . As you don`t consume a lot of it .

Thanks for sharin

EB .