What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pinball Cha Cha

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Spirit Coffee shop - Jordaan, Westerstraat.
19th April from 1pm till about 4ish

We'll have a little pinball comp, the trophy for first is here.

There will also be prizes for runner up and lowest score.
We'll pick a machine for the comp and play a game, taking note of the score.

This coffeeshop has 6 or 7 pinball games as well as a large smoking area with large, well spaced out tables for extra privacy/security. Good location for a testing session.

I'll be on the middle table next to the wooden figure taking note of your scores on the chosen machine.

Prizes will be given at cup ceremony.
good luck and hope to see you there,
reg.:tiphat:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I am going to sell my body so I can go. Kidding. No buyers.

aaargh - Been there over 12 times, and never knew about the place. haha.

Pinball hash and a Coffeeshop in my favorite city, now that is heaven.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
I ll probably be here to be the great looser guys :) I think i did last a minute or two last year !

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
I'm hearing that Spirit coffee shop may be undergoing some restoration. Might have to change the venue. Watch this space for more details.

e2a - Been in touch with Spirit today and they said it would be 'about 10 days' till they are fully open again so it will be touch and go. I do have a backup shop in mind if Spirit doesn't work out. Will update here as necessary.

Last edited: