What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRAINWRECK!!!!

GSPfan

Veteran
Thats really nice is that the Arcata TW?

I just started one of JAWs TW seeds, man I hope it looks like that.

From how jaws was speaking of these you should have some killer. If you don't mind post your results please. I have a pack of these patiently waiting for their turn!

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
From how jaws was speaking of these you should have some killer. If you don't mind post your results please. I have a pack of these patiently waiting for their turn!

The first one I had to kill off because I just could not make it happy enough the grow right. I'm on my second one now it's much healthier but grows very slow. I've had it in veg got a few months now still not big enough to flower out. I'll post pics when the get flowering.

FireIn.TheSky

Will u be making more train wreck s1s?

I bought a pack a while ago from ***, i could not get them to grow right, no matter what I tried I couldn't make them happy. I never actually got one to go into flower. I'd like to buy another pack if made available.

FireIn.TheSky

what was the problem and do you have any pic's??.

peace.

I didn't take pics, this was a while ago. I had strange yellowing with the first I started like they needed a specific nutrient. I couldn't make them happy, tried a few more months later and the same thing happened. This was a grower error not the genetics but I would like to buy some more if u make them.

FireIn.TheSky

Similar, they would not grow right, i tried calmag, epsom salt, and more nitrogen nothing could get them to straighten out.

Is that TW in those pics?

JAWS

it is, and the pics above those are the same just a couple months later...

the issue was an IRON issue, water feed and sprayed with IRON supplement and the problem was solved.

peace :biggrin:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Similar, they would not grow right, i tried calmag, epsom salt, and more nitrogen nothing could get them to straighten out.

Is that TW in those pics?

Hey bruh,
If you don't have a copy of Stitches Marijuana Garden Saver book, do yourself a favor & get one. You wont regret it.

There's another deficiency that looks really similar, Sulfur. The book helps to remind me which is which.
There's also a thread by Stitch here.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

FireIn.TheSky

Too late now, the plants are long gone. I have a few more seeds I will ry again at some point.

JAWS, do all of the s1's grow like the mother or is there a lot of variation?

If I get one plant that looks like the mother from my remaining seeds I'd be happy.

JAWS

there fems so i only dropped five but they were all just like there mother..

very good representation :biggrin::biggrin:

neongreen

Veteran
I've never grown out any wreck cuts, but I grew out a few S1s that were made in 2004 by Jojo (RIP). They were grown outdoors (mostly) @51N in a shady spot along side a Taskenti and a Blowfish S1, and despite being quite leafy, I thought the smoke was great, but I suspect it would have been better if I had kept clones and grown them out again the following year''. See link in my sig for the complete grow log.

There were visible differences between the plants I got in terms of plant structure/leaf shape, but the taste/smell/high from both phenos I got was identical.

Pheno#1

Taskenti and BF on the left, and layered TW on the right
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno#2

picture.php

picture.php

A bit prone to mold if grown outdoors from seed, but with a good pheno it should finish outdoors (around mid-late Oct) for growers in N Europe/Canada if grown from a mature clone I suspect.

I also got a different pheno that was a bit runty and seemed to finish a bit later in 2013 (see my gallery).

Hope to grow a few more of them soon outdoors... definitely worth the effort IMO. Good to see that S1s are available at this time, but I'd also encourage anyone out there with the legit cut to make S1s and pass them around.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i love trainwreck! the most apparent quality of this strain is that after the first hit, all the stress is gone.. i wouldnt believe it if i didnt experience it.. i assume it as 100% wellness strain LOL :D

JAWS

ya the making of more fem wrecks is not on my radar as of right now, i did a batch a couple years ago and after they were made i was so disappointed in all most all the ppl who were asking me to make that piece. after they were made they sat for months at the vendors place gathering dust he had to down cost them just to get rid of them, so you see i'm in no hurry to take the time to make more of those..i think they turn out pretty awesome i had zero problems with the few i tried, i kept a pack for myself for future work if need be..

back to doing some fem work now, i have the FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1 CEREAL fem seeds about half done, will get those tested and see how they do. just started reversing another really good clone only a few days ago it too should be pretty nice if things stay solid through out the process.

peace:biggrin:

GSPfan

Veteran
Ya jaws I remember those tw fems not selling. I happened across a post of yours at the zon wondering why they weren't selling when it seemed like the demand was there. Lucky for me though because I was able a grab a pack.
I'm looking forward to your new fem projects. I still have a lime cookies fem plant around that is one of my favorites to date.

Latest posts

Latest posts