What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRAINWRECK!!!!

bestothebest

Jaws it’s funny I bet someone who doesn’t know you work would wonder why such small plants, but after they hear about your collections and such...

I like the TW but I really want to try FPOG, twice recently S1's were listed, uh somewhere and I missed both drops because of emergencies, by the time I got home they were sold out....hope you will release some more soon JAWS! I have a burning desire to try them!

Train Wreck was the first strain with heavy intersex traits that I ever heard of. It was still worth it to grow, because people always wanted the wreck. Smells like lemon scented household cleaners, the kind with ammonia in the mix (like a good Mazari Indica). Little bit of garlic/ grilled meat smell in there too.

JAWS

I like the TW but I really want to try FPOG, twice recently S1's were listed, uh somewhere and I missed both drops because of emergencies, by the time I got home they were sold out....hope you will release some more soon JAWS! I have a burning desire to try them!

TRAINWRECK OGEE sounds like a perfect match for you my friend, the ARCATA WRECK old school cut hit by the FPOG f2 cereal...

hahaha :biggrin:

i would love to compare my cut to others.i love trainwreck!i got mine as a clone after pestering the person who had it.it turns almost a grey color toward the end of flower.it smells like sage mint and chicken soup skunk.it makes 9+ leaves if shes healthy which are fairly thin.the buds always weigh the plant down even when grown shity.the stems are thin and viney.it has cloudy trics at 8 weeks but the hairs dont turn orange til 9 weeks most of the time.if i leave her til 10weeks she throws nanners.i gotta get a pic up on here i know its an old thread but i just got around to reading it.ive got all these strains i keep doing searches on here to get info on them.

I found a cut of Chernobyl in 5 seeds that perfectly matches this description!!! hell yeah!:woohoo:

H.Stoner

i'VE GOT SOME COVETED tRAINWRECK CROSSES. a big field of TW females was pollinated by multiple top notch males i can't recall how many but i think at least 4/5 the seeds i have are the result.

so i'm thinking some really nice keeper phenos will come out of them. I could imagine it could be an ongoing selection and pollen chucking to deal with them. unknown treasures/variety.

hard to recall the creation story in better detail.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
After researching Trainwreck i have put it to myself to attempt to hunt the IBL seeds that have to be lurkin somewhere possibly california being the home of trainwreck where that Eric and his buddies i believe bred and selected thay E-32 cut thats everywhere! Never ran the Trainwreck but could imagine its pretty fun experience

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I love effect of trainwreck, it has nice rush initially, and later it relaxed me so goooood. great mood changer. my favorite for long time now.