What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~California Vert. Projects ~ The Sagas of a Medicinal Grower~

Sleeper7784

Welcome friends, here it is thread #2.

This will be my continuous thread, recording my journey, collection data, and helping to inform anyone seeking any form of guidance or help with they're own projects.

Let the show begin...:biggrin:

A little info about my current indoor garden:

Flower Room:

9'4" x 6'3" x 8' ceilings inside a 9'4" x 8'11" bedroom sealed at night only

10,000btu window a/c
20L Dehuey

1 4x4 flood tray
1 4x4 plywood table w/ drip saucers

2gal fabric pots and white 7x7x12 square hydrofarm

2 1k digi. hps

5-6 plants per light

side x side vertical doughnuts

Media:

GH Coco Tek 5kg Compressed
Bricks
(Rinsed with 150ppm tap)

Nutrition:

All General Hydroponics

Micro 370ppm
Bloom 230ppm
Armor SI 30ppm

When needed:
CALiMAGic 80ppm

Ph'd at 5.5-5.8

Mixed in Dechlorinated filter tap 150ppm 7.0 ph

Handwater DTW 1-2x per day.

My current strain is PCG Girl Scout Cookies.

Any questions ask me, I always keep it real.

Pictures will be coming soon and hopefully I have I very productive and safe year.

I will be very busy between my indoor and outdoor but will keep everyone posted. Thank you guys for stopping by.

Please Note:

I am 100% Medical, 100% Compliant

picture.php

Last edited:

Sleeper7784

The plants in the white pots were going to circle a 600w right next to big brother and begin flowering on day 35 of current run, but...

I had to put that on hold, due to some pollen sacks found on a few lower branches of a couple plants currently flowering so I'm not going to risk my whole op.

Until then I've been moving them daily to the hps room when it comes on and moving them back into the fluorescent when the lights go out, to supplement the rest of their 18hr day.

My 2 outdoor plants are also in the mix getting prepped to hit the sun.

Sleeper7784

Here's some shots of my vegging plants.

I must add I will be upgrading to
400w MH Horizontal
Air Cool 6" Sun Tube
2' x 4' tent & tray

Bare with me guys. I'm a man on a mission and know exactly how to get there.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sleeper7784

And before I catch some slack on not covering that back wall with panda poly. I ran out after building 2, 5x5x6 wood frame tents.

I'll get around to it soon or later.

d3cryption

Veteran
Looking good bro.. I swear at 3 week my gsc looks 1 1/2 - 2 behind what normal strains would like at the same stage ...

Sleeper7784

Looking good bro.. I swear at 3 week my gsc looks 1 1/2 - 2 behind what normal strains would like at the same stage ...

It will. She doesn't shoot her first pistols until the end of week 2. If your used growing anything with any weight behind it, this Gsc will keep you trippen.

I love the quality, flavor, and effect.

Other than that, her yield blows.

The whole grow you'll be waiting for some magical swell to come but 70 days later, it doesn't come.

I have also found that if you top to many times,
more than 3 max, you don't get colas. Lol just a shit load of quarter size nugs.

I was pretty experienced my 600w light and with my old purple urkle pheno pulled 460-480g every harvest. I couldn't get better than 320g with GSC.

I'm still dialing but we'll see what the 1k's brings me.

Sleeper7784

In my current flower I have 1 plant that developed a few (in Gsc terms) huge tops. I believe this is because this plant was only topped twice and I pinched the stalk a twice to try and slow it down some as it was a few days older than.

On these new plants in the white pots you see, I'm training to model that. Only going to top once and pinch once. See where that puts me.

It's all about learning your cut and how to maximize performance.

Sleeper7784

hand water 3x a day : x haha Looking good man. I'll be lurking around...

~mr. gt

Thanks Mr. gt

Ha hell yeah! It ain't no thing. 1hr in the morning, 10 mins at lunch 10 mins after dinner. 1hr 20mins in the garden everyday gives me a great connection to my garden.

I feed 25oz per plant per watering 3x a day. When I'm in 2 or 3 gal pots its 50oz per plant twice a day.

flat9

Yeah my GSC looked way behind the others but now on week 6 it is catching up. I'm also running 91 chem and interestingly that looks the most advanced despite the 9 to 10 week flower time. I think individual environmental factors can play a role, as well as nutrients, etc.

flat9

Sleeper, GSC is notoriously a crap yielder from what I'm told. Keep up the great work maybe this round will surprise you!

d3cryption

Veteran
In my current flower I have 1 plant that developed a few (in Gsc terms) huge tops. I believe this is because this plant was only topped twice and I pinched the stalk a twice to try and slow it down some as it was a few days older than.

On these new plants in the white pots you see, I'm training to model that. Only going to top once and pinch once. See where that puts me.

It's all about learning your cut and how to maximize performance.

Cool. Im going to update my thread tomorrow.... week 3, hope youill be able to let mr know if im on the right track...

Them buds looking good btw

D

DHF

Good luck this run Bro....Hopefully yas got the insides and backs cleaned out enough for max lumen penetration/plant absorption and swellage....

Welcome to Vert-ville , and I`ll be on my bucket waitin and watchin.....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

Sleeper7784

Yeah my GSC looked way behind the others but now on week 6 it is catching up. I'm also running 91 chem and interestingly that looks the most advanced despite the 9 to 10 week flower time. I think individual environmental factors can play a role, as well as nutrients, etc.

Yeah at about mid week 6 is when she starts to swell but its slow and it keeps you guessing.

I totally agree on the variables/style of the grower being the sole most determining factor on what it can produce. As with any strain.

This is just my second round with her so I'm still trying to figure her out. Due time my friend.