What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anymore beer cup contest?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
think I'm gonna join in this round, sounds like fun. but I can't find the red/blue cups around here, so I would want to know the exact capacity they have, to find something to match it.. :wave:

Last edited:

delic

i couldn't find the cups last time. instead i cut the tops off a 500ml beer can and soda bottle. it made naming them easy, stella and sprite

-delic

gurnt

you should have 2 one with seed and 1 with clones that have to take a cut on starting day then root
Hell haven seen a seed in years

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've wanted to see just how root bound i could get a plant and it still be fire, I'm down.

what are the rules exactly... indoor only? straight to 12/12?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Last time the rules, as posted by Von, were:

Now the rules of the game will be

1. From seed only. No autos.
2. 16 oz. beer cup. Color is of your choice but not to exceed 16 oz.
3. Indica or Sativa or a cross of your choice.
4. Roots cannot extend past the bottom of the cup.
5. 4 week veg time. 120 days to the T.
6. Any medium you feel comfortable with.
7. Everyone will post weekly pictures of their plants.
8. When the time limit is finished we will have a vote similar to the Bud of the month contest.

If there is anything I have missed let me know and it will be added.

Let's see if now they will be the same ones..

V

vonforne

WWe start this Sunday. Same rules but I did ask for any revisions people thought we might need.

I will post up pictures of the seeds I have for the winner.

I think my cup will be black. but you can use another container in the EU that is equal of size.

This is meant to be fun rather than the normal boring thing happening in the forums.........like the pile of shit thread. jeeeeez One would have to be bored to post pictures of a pile of shit.

I will make a thread in the contest forum later and we cann all meet there from now on.

now it is work time..........

see ya all soon

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Ahh HA!! I found it,.... Starting THIS sunday!?!? :eek:

I've got no Femmed beans, but could run a couple of whats left of my stock.

Hopefully it goes better than my last attempt, got a killer WW pheno, but lost her trying to revege :frown:

G

greenmatter

So are we just having a fun run so to speak or is it going to be official like the last one.

i thought we were having fun last time ......... "official" is kind of a funny word when there are a bunch of stoners growing weed in a cup made for beer, but i like it:biggrin:

do we start just one seed?

here is a link to the last round https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221169 ....... took us a few pages to "get on the same page" last time.

hey V. is it possible to re-open the old thread and put a link to this one at the end before you close it again? there were lots of people wanting to play last round who might not know we are heating it up again.

L

LouDog420

Ahh fuck, I can't stand to sit out... I'll meet ya guys over at the new thread, looking for a studly casey jones f2 male to do the nasty with ;)

Cheers ya crazy beer fuckers :D

Last edited:
G

greenmatter

Ahh fuck, I can't stand to sit out... I'll meet ya guys over at the new thread, looking for a studly casey jones f2 male to do the nasty with ;)

Cheers ya crazy beer fuckers :D

:woohoo:

"i must spread some rep before ....blah blah

you are so easy lou! glad you changed your mind:biggrin: ........ seed whore

T

Toes.

I'm so excited.... I've got the perfect strain... it's my bubblegum crossed to (critical mass x beyond the brain). so far every pheno is top notch. super vigorous plants that produce huge smokable sticky buds.

may the best playa win

Latest posts

Latest posts