Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Hemp Russet Mites!! Help?

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Hemp Russet Mites!! Help? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2017, 07:58 PM #401
Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant futureStorm Shadow has a brilliant future
better yet use em both together..

Bringing a swiss army knife to a Gun Fight is a lost Cause

Old 08-17-2017, 11:48 PM #402
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
If your gonna use hardcore poisons might as well go with the no pest strips. Worked perfect for me, just left 4 of um in the 5x5 tent for about 3 days with the exhaust fan turnt off.
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:42 PM #403
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
^^^I'm glad to hear that worked for ya GET MO, thanks. I was wondering about the effectiveness of those. You may have inspired me to put one in my about to be thrown out old male tent that may or may not have had them in there about 6 months ago. I actually have 3 mini tents that for sure/maybe had russets in them. I even considered setting them out in the sun to see how hot they got, reaching for that 120 degree kill. Thanks for everyones helpful suggestions, this is a good thread.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

If you want peace, you'll never get it with violence. -John Lennon

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 12:16 AM #404
Onegreenthumb

Onegreenthumb is on a distinguished road
Hi Guys, so its 2017 now and, the russet mites has been around for a few years now and its not such a surprise. I've had good results with the products, Venerate by Marone, and Gradevo and Regalia. Using them alternating has kept my plants healthy. I would discourage using chemical poisons as much as possible as we don't need that toxins in our lives. But I too have resorted to those measures in the past. I did stop spraying in flower and now I have some russet mites. So i started spraying again and I will report back my success or failure. This way we will know for sure if these products work.

"Remember, if it hit you it could never have missed, and if it missed you it could never have hit you" Buddhist saying
Onegreenthumb is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 12:42 AM #405
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensiSpirit View Post
This is the pic with the new bug. It's a bit bigger and more oval than the russets. And I believe it has 3 sets of legs.
These are with my 40x.
Wish I could take pics with my 100x.
Microscope is cheap. Since they are transparent, I would guess broadmites. If that were the case they would be terribly sick.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2017, 11:21 PM #406
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i have these critters now, im guessing around 6 months.
after diagnosis and research, especially this thread,
I picked up azamax,forbid, avid and , for shits n giggles, a no pest strip as in one
my rooms 4x6x7' and after 9 days, i cant find a single moving critter anywhere
thats just using a single npt, no other sprays or chems yet(i havent used the chems at all)
I ben scouring these girls since 3 days after the strip was introduced and i have yet to see
one
single
living
moving
hrm
NONE

so today, i decided that instead of spraying shit everywhere when i can see the npt is working
Id just do a soil drench with the azamax

ill keep ya posted , cause these girls are soo ready to be flipped into flower
but i want to see some bounce back first.
if i see anything moving , at all anywhere, ill spray but i want my last spray if needed, to be no more than 2 weeks after flipping to 12/12

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2017, 11:47 AM #407
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
I can't say yet for sure, but it seems like a diatomaceous earth dust bath was pretty effective. I didn't really get the undersides of the foliage very well because I don't have a dust blower and under the leaves is the only place I'm still finding them. The new growth and the top sides of leaves all look clear of pests, which wasn't the case a couple weeks ago.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2017, 11:59 PM #408
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Don;t F around with these Fuckers. Get em quick and strong. Throwing any and all pesticides at it will NOT work. AVID, Forbid, and to a lesser extent Liquid Sulphur used alternately in VEG ONLY will get you back on track. (Never use Sulphur after Avid or Forbid without a 7 day cushion, though) DO NOT accept others' Clones..>!!! Rule Number One.

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is online now Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 09:11 PM #409
kneecapman

kneecapman is on a distinguished road
Looks like I am a part of this thread now. I probably got them about 6 months ago.
kneecapman is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 11:01 PM #410
jidoka

jidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
I can't say yet for sure, but it seems like a diatomaceous earth dust bath was pretty effective. I didn't really get the undersides of the foliage very well because I don't have a dust blower and under the leaves is the only place I'm still finding them. The new growth and the top sides of leaves all look clear of pests, which wasn't the case a couple weeks ago.
For what it is worth I was sitting around watching these bastards under an 800x microscope. We chucked de on them. Zero effect...zero
jidoka is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.