Trying to be both brief, and]
- Jacks 3-2-1 (Jacks 5-12-26 @ 3g/gal, Cal Nitrate @ 2g/gal, Epsom Salt @ 1g/gal)
- Purple Kush from Crop Kings (something hearty for testing Jack's 3-2-1)
- Coco medium
- 2 gal pots in a micro environment
- Quantum Board 135w LED
- 1.5 x 2.5 x 3 ft micro tent
- pH is 5.6–5.9
- fed every 2 days ~500ppm. For the last week ~680ppm
Not sure what I'm looking at here. Can you help a brother out?
Here's a top-down:
Trying to capture the variance in the plant
To give an idea of size (micro environment!)
On the left you see lower leaves. As you go towards the right, you are going towards the top of the plant.
This is my first time with Jack's, which everyone raves about.
Is it perhaps Zinc? Sulphur? Just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.