Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Key to Nutrient Deficiencies in Cannabis

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
Key to Nutrient Deficiencies in Cannabis Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2016, 10:21 PM #1
Cannabologist

Cannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the rough
Key to Nutrient Deficiencies in Cannabis

- This is from an old paper titled “Time Factor in Utilization of Mineral Nutrients of Hemp” but is still quite relevant and to my knowledge one of the best (if perhaps only) good actual scientific study on cannabis that actually accurately identifies deficiencies. Hopefully these slides will be of further use to everyone in identifying problems within your gardens.

- If anyone has any other papers or accurate information from reputable sources please post them (i know there are lots of books but the info is not easily referenced in a short summarized form as I have depicted below). The sticky guides above are great but tbo imo need more pictures and updating for better referencing.

- Unfortunately the pictures are not in color. It is available online with some searching in whole, but this is a great breakdown in jpeg slide format that one can use for reference.

- Note the similarities in K and Ca deficiencies (I see many posts with this same thing, and people labeling such deficiency in the same way) ;-D

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nutrient Deficiency Signs in Cannabis A.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	389452 Click image for larger version

Name:	Nutrient Deficiency Signs in Cannabis Figures B.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	389453 Click image for larger version

Name:	Nutrient Deficiency Signs in Cannabis Key Summary A.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	389454 Click image for larger version

Name:	Nutrient Deficiency Signs in Cannabis Table Summary B.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	389455

Last edited by Cannabologist; 12-20-2016 at 11:46 PM..
Cannabologist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:05 PM #2
BakedBandit

BakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for posting. Unable to view the attachments tho
BakedBandit is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 11:47 PM #3
Cannabologist

Cannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedBandit View Post
Thanks for posting. Unable to view the attachments tho
I checked that too.. How about meow?..
Cannabologist is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2016, 07:44 PM #4
Florere

Florere has a spectacular aura aboutFlorere has a spectacular aura aboutFlorere has a spectacular aura about
No
Florere is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 07:15 AM #5
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannabologist View Post
- This is from an old paper titled “Time Factor in Utilization of Mineral Nutrients of Hemp” but is still quite relevant and to my knowledge one of the best (if perhaps only) good actual scientific study on cannabis that actually accurately identifies deficiencies. Hopefully these slides will be of further use to everyone in identifying problems within your gardens.

- If anyone has any other papers or accurate information from reputable sources please post them (i know there are lots of books but the info is not easily referenced in a short summarized form as I have depicted below). The sticky guides above are great but tbo imo need more pictures and updating for better referencing.

- Unfortunately the pictures are not in color. It is available online with some searching in whole, but this is a great breakdown in jpeg slide format that one can use for reference.

- Note the similarities in K and Ca deficiencies (I see many posts with this same thing, and people labeling such deficiency in the same way) ;-D
The whole article is here: https://goo.gl/L35nLU plus a bunch of other goodies.

Sister Mary did a pretty decent job, but she didn't understand nor even look at antagonisms nor synergisms in nutrition. P was never even discussed.

Some other good stuff there too.

Enjoy.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
slownickel is online now Quote