Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Help with avid for mites

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
Help with avid for mites Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2018, 09:29 PM #1
Dr. J

Dr. J is on a distinguished road
Help with avid for mites

Well found the dreaded leaf suckers again! So I have a bottle of avid still I wanted to use. I’ve seen dosages from 1ml/gal up to 5ml/g. What is a good dosage? Also I’m going to defoliate and strip back 50% of the plants, so Can I dunk the plants into it? How often should I re use / apply to kill all those suckers? I’m planing on getting floramite to switch up on as well. I just don’t want to over do the strong stuff. Can I use neem in between avid or floramite treatments? Thanks!
Dr. J is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2018, 10:06 PM #2
DJXX

DJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud of
1.5 mil per gallon on the Avid...if i were you i would order you some Norcal86, i have tried them all and this stuff has worked better than all of them, Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Neem, Azamax, and many more, this stuff worked better than all of them, when i first got them I used one Hotshot No-Pest Strip, in two days it looked like they packed up eggs and all and they were gone, a cpl years later No-Pest strips did nothing cause they had become resistant to everything...really Norcal86 is where i would spend my money..DJXX

DJXX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2018, 11:51 PM #3
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJXX View Post
1.5 mil per gallon on the Avid...if i were you i would order you some Norcal86, DJXX
or order some rosemary /clove oil/etc, mix it up and spray... a lot cheaper...
zachrockbadenof is online now Quote

Old 03-22-2018, 12:02 AM #4
Dr. J

Dr. J is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJXX View Post
1.5 mil per gallon on the Avid...if i were you i would order you some Norcal86, i have tried them all and this stuff has worked better than all of them, Avid, Forbid, Floramite, Neem, Azamax, and many more, this stuff worked better than all of them, when i first got them I used one Hotshot No-Pest Strip, in two days it looked like they packed up eggs and all and they were gone, a cpl years later No-Pest strips did nothing cause they had become resistant to everything...really Norcal86 is where i would spend my money..DJXX
Ahhh yes! I believe you suggested this on another post! Totally forgot about it. I’m going to try that rather then the floramite and use avid and the NorCal and switch them up for a month or so till they’re fully gone. So if I do a dose with avid would I wait 3-4 days for maybe 2 weeks and then switch to the norcal every 4 days for 2 weeks so they don’t build resistance?
Dr. J is offline Quote