What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Contest

Leeroy&Co:

My first attempt at carving out a Pumpkin
picture.php

WasntMe

Hey everyone,

I had a lot of fun carving again this year and I thought I would share with you guys again. I'm not sure why I was so into the Star Wars theme this year but I think they came out good....

Snoopy, Yoda, Darth Vader...

Stormtrooper and Chewbacca.

Hope you guys enjoy!
Happy Halloween everyone.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
so whats the problem ??
I said the comp would go ahead, the guidelines were posted

can you kindly point out where you agreed to the contest? Last quote from you was asking about a format, then no confirmation. Did I miss something?

WasntMe

ok I'll sort something out as its a bit of an IC tradition
as DG is not around at the moment I'll authorise a Halloween comp
so I need some kind of idea's for the format, so give me some suggestions, best lantern / costume or other variation
let me know

OP

Maybe I am mistaken Bullfrog, but I was taking this post as a "go ahead" authorization by OP.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I don't do Pumkins I am to busy..to play games But sometimes after the tequlia this is what I wakeup to Happy Halloween to all...wherever they are...Paladin420

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers everyone that has put together some pix..nice! I have rock hard nuggets of Doobie's Cripple Creek meds in a still life created for ICMag..thanks OP for the contest..DD

picture.php

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Another beautiful pic DoobieDuck, just amazing.

Wasntme - Like I said, I didn't see confirmation. Still don't with what you posted but kind of pointless now. Thanks for the post up.:tiphat:

scifiedro

Drinkin coffe reading posts n learning things .

im new to the whole blog/posting/chatt scene , yes its hard to teach old dogs new tricks,unless said tricks trigger passion.For the love of herbs i treck on!

Bullfrog44

Veteran
So when are the winners announced? There are some good pics this year again, nail biter over here.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
looking real nice doobie. nice photo very professional. those buds look really good. is that from your hummingbird? either way nice photo for sure!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
.-.-.-.-.BiG H3rB's PuMpKiNs.-.-.-.-.

.-.-.-.-.BiG H3rB's PuMpKiNs.-.-.-.-.

Rick Grimes - The Walking Dead :

picture.php

----------------

Headless Horseman:

picture.php

----------------

A Very Fear and Loathing Halloween:

picture.php

----------------

2 Much Orange on Orange crime these days....:

picture.php

----------------

Hack O Lantern inna Tim The Toolman styling...:

picture.php

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Are some of these pics off the internet? If not, you guys have some serious pumpkin carving skills.

Edit: also it was said that the winner would be chosen on Nov 2nd....... what happened?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Are some of these pics off the internet? If not, you guys have some serious pumpkin carving skills.

Edit: also it was said that the winner would be chosen on Nov 2nd....... what happened?

hell no. rick grimes was a 2.5 hour pumpkin. 3 hours on horseman. almost 2 hours on the fear and loathing. the other ones were pretty basic and took about 45 min.

i even got a video of em in front of my house if yal want proof proof.

>>>there was alot of alcohol,, weed,, fog machine and a dash of fungi used in the making of my pumpkins.... so they took longer than should have

Last edited:

WasntMe

I made a time lapse video of me carving the Chewbacca/Yoda pumpkin .... I've been carving for many years.... I can bang them out pretty quick now.

OP... You picking the winners yourself?

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Still no winner chosen huh? Only 8 days past the date specified. This competition really sucked this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts