What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sam skunkmans sk#1

spazspaz

Eight Years Pass Without Suggestions...

Eight Years Pass Without Suggestions...

[/B]
If cannabis is indigenous to only the eastern hemisphere, as Sam has clearly documented, and smoking was first practiced in the western hemisphere, I wonder, to what extent has the meeting of cannabis with smoking practices played a key role in the development of human culture and globalization?

I would recommend developing a more proper hypothesis for our anthropologists, in the event that they return from their field research and find their way back here.

In any event, I propose the provisional working theory that it, as they say, "must have been some good shit."

Clearly more studies are needed.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
This map shows how marijuana spread throughout the world, from its origins on the steppes of Central Asia.

Credit: Barney Warf, University of Kansas

picture.php

clearheaded

Ya people came over from cannabis countries ie native americans came from asia. However pre agriculture. Sometimes long time frames are hard to understand for people. If marijuana was around in meso america or north america there would be plenty of evidence along with oh nm sam is right like arguing faith.. aaand uber old. did viking use hemp on there ships? As they landed in canada asaell but no evidence any was cultivated.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have any money I can part from you or did everyone else beat me to it?

Latest posts

Latest posts