What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forum Cut S1

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
There's a company called " Cool Creek Genetics" at a site with lakes that are great. That company sells GSC Forum S1. Out of stock right now, but at least you know that company makes them.

Dr. Greenthumb also has some, $150 for 10 seeds. If they are anything like the ECSD s1's he vends, they are worth every penny.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
There's a company called " Cool Creek Genetics" at a site with lakes that are great. That company sells GSC Forum S1. Out of stock right now, but at least you know that company makes them.

Dr. Greenthumb also has some, $150 for 10 seeds. If they are anything like the ECSD s1's he vends, they are worth every penny.

That's right, i found the first ones but no bank that carried Dr. Greenthumb's. Is it on their website?

Edit: got it, thx

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CSG said someting about testing some Forum GSC S1s a few months ago.

I'm not sure whatever became of them or CSG.

Peripheral

Im making s1's of the clone only thin mint in the next few months.. If youve grown the forum out then you know they are similar, the thin mint finishes a little longer, I think it yields slightly better..

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
There were three original cuts, the animal, thin mint, and the forum, I havent flowered the animal but the forum and the thin mint are both pretty nice, I prefer the thin mint personally..

Animal cookies is a hybrid.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Im making s1's of the clone only thin mint in the next few months.. If youve grown the forum out then you know they are similar, the thin mint finishes a little longer, I think it yields slightly better..

Any pics of your thin mint?

Peripheral

Any pics of your thin mint?

I probably wont have any in bloom for another month, but when I do Ill post pics.

I have the Jigga gsc cut (thin mint). It takes a little longer to finish and the scent is sharper than the forum..

Ive never grown the animal, a buddy of mine told me I wouldnt be that impressed with it over what I have already so I havent made any effort to grab it.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I think that's what royal queens claims their cookies are.

Having just read their description seems to me still a bit shady:
"Royal Queen Seeds built on this stellar reputation with a selective double-cross that combined two of the best Cookies Forum clones they could find."

So they found more than one forum cut....well :tiphat:

Selective double-cross too...

What do you think?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
All the cookies are hybrids, what are you saying the Animal is specifically?

Hybrid of what? Jigga x ?

Well I don't know for sure what makes the part of their Cookie parent. They sound like they could have selfed the forum cut or another and took one of the resulting plants and crossed it to Fire OG. I wouldn't go too far and say all Cookies are hybrids because we don't know how much inbred the original was before people found bagseeds. But at least the forum cut could be an S1 of it and therefore somehow a little or a little more inbred. Thats why I'm looking for grows of forum cut S1s. I don't know nothing about the thin mint cuts and jigga cuts that are floating around. They could be S1s as well. At least some more bagseeds of dispensary cookies have emerged and grown out to very appealing specimens that look very cookie-ish. Look for the grape liquorice cookies here on icmag. And last but not least Chimera S1 cookies. What I see, they are very uniform, indicating a high level of inbreeding.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I probably wont have any in bloom for another month, but when I do Ill post pics.

I have the Jigga gsc cut (thin mint). It takes a little longer to finish and the scent is sharper than the forum..

Ive never grown the animal, a buddy of mine told me I wouldnt be that impressed with it over what I have already so I havent made any effort to grab it.

I have read you had the forum cut. You let it go? Looking forward to the pics!