What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you are not happy with our current cannabis laws please voice your opinion here.

shaggyballs

Veteran
If you are not happy with our current cannabis laws please voice your opinion here.

Read more here

Other need to know about he problems you are facing with legalization.

Please inform them of you woes
shag

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
In Nevada, no. Senator Mark "I'm a constitutional lawyer now running for Lt Gov" Hutchinson totally ignored the NV Constitutional amendment that gives mmj patients the right to "Use and Possess the plant" simply because "Law enforcement wanted it that way" and to force patients into a state approved monopoly of chosen ones'. It's going to take a lawsuit to sue the state to straighten the whole thing out.
Not only does the new mmj law violate patients rights, it violates patients equal rights protections guaranteed under the 14 amendment of the US Constitution.
For example. Over in Nye County, they get 1 dispensary for the whole county. It will be located in Pahrump. Any patient that lives within 25 miles of said dispensary is supposed to NOT be able to grow their own with a few tight exceptions. Now, Nye county is huge. There isn't another town within 25 miles of Pahrump. The Nye County seat is 165 miles away in Tonapah. So every patient in the remainder of Nye county would be able to continue to grow as if nothing ever happened. it is a violation of equal rights to single out the patients in one town in a county and not another.
So am I happy about our current situation? FUCK NO!!!
Other than that, have a great weekend.

sweetleaf69

It is bs taking away our right to grow your own. Also the application process for getting a license is fixed.
Checked into what you would need in order to receive a dis. or a cultivation lisc. It is a joke.
When they put legalization on the ballot in 2016 we need to put growing back in for individuals with the 12 plant or less. For now u need to be grandfathered in or grow a long flowering strand something in the 12 - 14 wk. The grow rooms will not waste floor space on a plant that flowers that long they will turn and burn 8 wk or less and try and get 5-6 harvests in.

resinryder

Veteran
Look, the only way they can take away your right to grow, even for new sign ups after whatever date they put in the new bill. is to change the states constitution. It clearly says we have the right to USE AND POSSESS the plant. The no grow part of the new law violates that right. Just because leo wanted that in the bill doesn't override the constitution and a challenge to this provision would be won in court.
Also what I'm thinking is this. There has been NO discussion on how many plants a grow facility can have, no limit at all. So if they aren't putting in a limit for them how can a plant limit be reasonably enforced for patients who grow their own?

B

bringyalungs

can someone create a petition at the change.gov website to remove marijuana from the schedule list? I'm sure it would get 160K votes and press them to do something, if not lets submit another one after that... different approach.... enough is enough...

sweetleaf69

The regs for a cultivation facility are sticking with the 99 plant count. They are afraid of going against fed mandatory min kick in after 99 plants.

resinryder

Veteran
The regs for a cultivation facility are sticking with the 99 plant count. They are afraid of going against fed mandatory min kick in after 99 plants.

Have spoken with 3 people in the past week involved with 3 different potential grow facilities. Each one, from 6000sqft to 80,000sqft facilities have plans for unlimited plant numbers. Being as it's for profit, they are going to produce as much as they can and see how it goes from there. Remember they are going to work with leo with their "seed to sale" accountability programs.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a opportunity in Humbolt County for a large greenhouse opportunity? I cannot for the LOVE OF FUCKING god figure out the 1) Individual regs for MMJ rules in Nevada for either INdividuasl or COmmercials MUCH LESS the whole fucking state...the NORML site was LESS than helpfull or I am extremely stoned and I only hit some ....well pretty goddam good Ghost OG outdoor....it's a creeper I forgot...lol....

HELP ME I'm to stoned to figure out Nevada growing rules...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NVM I "think" it's for Nevada Card holders 12 plants..as of 2014 now with the upcoming 2016 vote...will things change for "Commercial Ops"?

Barn Owl

Everyone seems happy in NV, no complaints?

Is everyone happy with Nevada? No. I think that they were always greedy. They created the Weed Mafia.

Because: You can't grow it. If you live within 25 miles of a dispensary, you get nailed and Nevada police still raid pot grows and take the entire property. I can grow. I am way out there and I do because the prices have become a joke.

When the medical dispensaries opened, prices were high, but after about one year, competition leveled the prices out and you could find an ounce for even under 200 before July when recreational went legal. So the prices are basically double for what they were and having the medical card is not even worth it anymore because most dispensaries won't give me a medical discount. It is actually worth it to me because they say I can grow 12 plants. I actually don't expect special treatment really, but I am not making up my chronic pain.

I am just seeing them get greedier and greedier and it has gotten to the point where I just will walk out of the dispensaries who have people who don't know the strains well. You really can't get a quarter ounce of top shelf for under 100 dollars anymore. And the punch lune is all of these dispensaries have a tip jar! Fuck that.

But I sure wish they would shut the fuck up about all of the Compassionate Medical Pot. They never gave a fuck about that. I use it for pain, it is just as expensive as recreational pot and no one really gives a fuck about my pain condition but me.

So I will just grow it as much as possible so I can avoid the rip off culture as much as possible.

superjet

yeah, I'm happy as fuck!! their greed and incompetence makes my life as a grower a lot easier here in vegas. because of the tourism and demand here prices and quality will never get much better. let them say what they want, their weed is shit and I love their prices! my friends roll through the dispensaries all the time and bring me samples of the shit they buy and it only puts a smile on my face because of how bad it really is. I have no reason to lie and let me tell you!; I have smoked shit that made my throat sore, I have smoked shit that I could taste the heavy metals on my tongue (how the fuck is this shit passing lab testing!?), and the rage now is FAKE TURPENES!! I know some of these growers and their battles with powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids and on and on. and most of these clowns don't even know what they are growing, and no, S1s are not the clone only, dumb ass, sometimes not even close. like the GG#4 around here, only 20% if that are the real deal clone only, the rest I have no idea. yeah, it sucks if you don't or can't grow, or maybe you have a friend like me. hahahaha.

Barn Owl

yeah, I'm happy as fuck!! their greed and incompetence makes my life as a grower a lot easier here in vegas. because of the tourism and demand here prices and quality will never get much better. let them say what they want, their weed is shit and I love their prices! my friends roll through the dispensaries all the time and bring me samples of the shit they buy and it only puts a smile on my face because of how bad it really is. I have no reason to lie and let me tell you!; I have smoked shit that made my throat sore, I have smoked shit that I could taste the heavy metals on my tongue (how the fuck is this shit passing lab testing!?), and the rage now is FAKE TURPENES!! I know some of these growers and their battles with powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids and on and on. and most of these clowns don't even know what they are growing, and no, S1s are not the clone only, dumb ass, sometimes not even close. like the GG#4 around here, only 20% if that are the real deal clone only, the rest I have no idea. yeah, it sucks if you don't or can't grow, or maybe you have a friend like me. hahahaha.

LOL, I need a friend like you...

Latest posts

Latest posts