What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah im looking forward to this weekend!
the place seems really fun and its not too far away so if its cool we will definitely be going back
it looks like a nice camp site with a lot of fun stuff to do close by
/plus more cool stuff if you are willing to hike a bit
you are right and her test was on sunday; my bad if i got dates confused
i will be sure to post up some pics of our trip this weekend brother!
i got some of the last trip and maybe i can share some of those
/forgive me as i am very lazy

thats a sweet bird sunshine'
about how big was its wing span?
it has a band and i hopefully it grows up to breed

Fiddynut

yeah im looking forward to this weekend!
the place seems really fun and its not too far away so if its cool we will definitely be going back
it looks like a nice camp site with a lot of fun stuff to do close by
/plus more cool stuff if you are willing to hike a bit
you are right and her test was on sunday; my bad if i got dates confused
i will be sure to post up some pics of our trip this weekend brother!
i got some of the last trip and maybe i can share some of those
/forgive me as i am very lazy

thats a sweet bird sunshine'
about how big was its wing span?
it has a band and i hopefully it grows up to breed

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I hope you have a great time camping this weekend brother.
Defenatly post up some pics from your last trip and this one. I would love to see some new places and things. Even if the pics don't do justice to the space it's good to post them. You might not think so because you were there to see the beauty with your eyes but we weren't so the pics will look great to us.
Also, I'm way more lazy than you, there is probably enough lazy in me for all of us here on icmag LOL!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brother!
hope you are having a great week
i will be sure to get some pics and post them up here soon
one day closer to our next weekend adventure and i cant wait
now it looks like there might be rain in the forcast and im still very excited about our trip
even if it is wet and cold we will still have a lot of fun
i bring a few fun things we could do in the tent like play yatzee and cards, plus we both like to read a lot; plus i will have a few joints rolled and a taste of mushrooms for us to enjoy
even if it does rain, me and the mrs love going on rain walks
/plus maybe we will ahve the campgrounds to ourselves
im with you on enjoying my down time and there is nothing wrong with slowing things down from tiem to time
hope you have a great day and are wrapping up your week on a great note my friend!

Sunshineinabag

back down to 25 degrees here two days solid so ill just gear back on the overzealous springing ...hope you guys are having a good weekend and soon to be weekend!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

So the first of my spring and summer full of concerts has been canceled. I was so looking forward to JRAD tomorrow and I'm pissed about it. When did this become a country of pussys? It makes me sick that we are so afrade of a little virus. I'm fully expecting that all the music festivals and the rest of the concerts will be cancled one by one as time goes on.
Thanks, I just needed to vent.

Rodehazrd

Hello Jungle Tribe
Glad to see all are well.
Fiddy its a bummer about the shows canceled. March madness in an empty arena? Kentucky cancelled church till further notice. The big school systems are not far behind either. Small self employed people will soon have their margins called. I suspect a lot won't be able to cover it.
If we have to hunker down for a while I got a freezer full of chicken and my last run indoors gave me 21 oz of dried bud. Still not up near the 1 gpw goal but more than a half.
I think the extreme lollypop and some fan leaf removal really helped increase yields.
on the last round I sprayed so much for mites I didn't get in much foliar feeding. I hope to be spraying a mix of fish and cano3 during the stretch, at least alternating with the green clean and silica sprays. Green clean works way better than neem on mites for me. It kills eggs and mites so I'm using it weekly as a part of my IPM. I can't see any mites now but I got the fear in me.
Stay safe folks and roll some personal size joints.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that totally sucks about your show being canceled brother
but i tihnk this is just the beginning and its going to get a lot worse before it gets better
they are canceling public events all over san diego and now theres this talk about sports with out any fans in attendance?
we are here for you my man when ever you need to get something off your chest

thats great that you got a nice supply laid up rhode
there is a lot you can do with all parts of a chicken plus they are pretty tasty!
/i bet your home raised ones are the best
so what do you think of the smoke?any chance we can get a quick run down

its been raining crazy here the past couple days but its uspposed to clear up for the weekend
me and the mrs are planning on bringing our rain gear with us when we go camping just in case and if there is one person i would not mind being rained in with on a camp trip its mrsChicky
i tihnk it will be fine and there might be some water in the seasonal streams, plus who knows what the rain has uncovered
hope everyone is having a great week and looking ahead to an even better weekend

Rodehazrd

Pop I envy your trip and share your opinion on wet camping. We hang a 20x20 tarp for a rain fly and pitch the tent with the door under it. Even if it don't rain it keeps tables and things cleaner in the woods.
The inside crop I grew has had a good sweat cure and we've been rotating strains.
The four 818's by swerve are as expected quite loud with the sour diesel smell dominating.
The Long Bottom Skunk mother I flowered has a surprising body stone along with a good up kind of buzz she has trouble getting enough mag so I misted some with epsom in the stretch and it helped still don't have her dialed in though.Flavor is like a blond hash taste I find very pleasant.
I grew one pineapple express this round it also needed the mag a lot and was very much affected by the spider mites. I got some reasonable size dense buds but after the cure it still has very little aroma. The buzz is nice but not that special I don't plan to take any more cuts of it. I may put one of the clones outdoors just to use it up but its not a super pheno.
The Vicie cut Long bottom skunk x goji og also responded well to the epsom foliar.
I have one big one I'm about to cut a tray of clones from. She absolutely lives up to her namesake. She shows up early kicks ass and makes you giggle all day. When I asked at a recent gathering what strain I should choose for my next mono crop sog attempt it was a loud Vi SEE refrain. She has that what i call blond hash flavor from the LBS and a floral kind of back note from the Goji. Very good for Wake and Bake.
Those Meat Birds we raised went a little long and got too big. We had to postpone butchering a couple of times and some of them went 10 pounds dressed. Next time we'll get them by 6 weeks and have 5-6 pounders. The big ones are good but not as tender as some. Makes a good chicken salad or stew but the big ol breasts are a little tough to me. I'm a leg man anyway.
I hope you all can keep safe and healthy. We just cancelled a flight to grand junction for a wedding. I don't really have to work but you guys are all still out there among them.

Wash those hands and hope for a mild case of China Corona.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
glad to hear you are enjoying your latest crop rhode
ive heard nice things about the lbl crosses and your skunk one sounds interesting; these were from glg?
/im a big fan of the hashier strains too
ive heard mixed things about the pineapple express, even some of the nicer plants are just so so unless you are really going for that fruit flavor and smell
chicken salads and stew/soups are good eating for sure and one way to use up some of that tougher meat
another would be to just chop it fine and use it for things like fillings where the meat is mixed with other ingredients
enchiladas are always good and easy to make if you go teh casserole route

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope y'all haven't lost your minds but it seems like the rest of the country sure has!
I went to the store last night and there was no toilet paper, paper towel, facial tissue to be had. It was the first time I have seen an entire isle completely empty. The isle with all the cleaning supplies was like that as well.
When I made my post yesterday I had no idea that they were in the process of canceling all these sports events and just about everything is cancled now. No more spring training and a delay to the start of the MLB season. Next step is martial law!
Looks like I might miss a few concerts but I really feel for the people who work in the entertainment biz, the restaurant owners and employees, the hotel employees and others that are going to be without any income for what is starting to look like and extended period of time. This is going to hurt them big time! Crazy!

@Rodehazrd. I was bummed about the concert but I will get another chance to see them in the fall. We are in the same boat with the cancellations here brother. Everything has been cancled/postponed including all the collages and I suspect all schools will be closing soon too. I think they cancled the NCAA tournament too. I've never seen anything like this.
I'm glad your stocked up on food and supplies. Im not sure how long this is going to last but you seem well prepared to wait it out.
It's good to hear that you have some tasty buds to hold you as well. Some variety is always nice and having some of your favorite strains is always a good thing.
I never get a gram per watt but I usually get about 1/2 GPW. I also had a mag deficiency on my last run because I forgot to mix the rock powders into my soil. I was able to top dress with the 6/5/3 and it looks to have cleared up.

@pop_rocks. Man your not kidding about it getting worse before it gets better. I have a feeling that your right about that. I guess we will have to entertain ourselves for now. Instead of concerts and festivals I hope to do a lot of mountain biking and dog walking and disc golf.
I hope you have a great time this weekend and be sure to post up some pics for us to enjoy brother!

packerfan79

Veteran
Fiddynuts,

You are certainly right, people are panicking bad. I don't get the paper product run. My area is completely out of bleach, rubbing alcohol, and hand sanitizer. Fortunately, I have a bunch of rubbing alcohol here at work. Apparently hand sanitizer is just rubbing alcohol and aloe Vera.

We stocked up on food yesterday, hopefully people calm down soon. The media is freaking insane, right now. It's a bummer about the concert, and the rest of the cancellations.

Badfishy1

Hey pops. Have been working with brother lately, but crabs have been decent. Up until a couple weeks ago, the fish house was buying anything brought in. Price was ok, but the fish house watches markets so have closed down a few days the past week (get rid of stock). Yeah have a few things growing. I have a few cuts of Dubsido, bred by an ic member. Also growing some lucky charms f2, a few strains from lost river seeds, a CannaVenture pure La affie, chunkypig’s ‘the 3’ and a couple other randoms :)

Badfishy1

Also, something seems ‘off’ about the corona virus bullshit. The panic and fear being pushed by the media is trash. Also, regarding the lack of toilet paper and hand sanitizer, did a pandemic finally shake the nation into washing their hands and wiping their ass? I’m a bit confused...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Also, something seems ‘off’ about the corona virus bullshit. The panic and fear being pushed by the media is trash. Also, regarding the lack of toilet paper and hand sanitizer, did a pandemic finally shake the nation into washing their hands and wiping their ass? I’m a bit confused...

laughing my ass off at this brother
me and the mrs went out to the stores yesterday to get a few cans of gas for the camp stove and could not believe how silly things were
target was mobbed and the grocery store looked pretty packed too
/funny enough we were heading to the asian market because they have the best deals on canned gas
sounds like an all star line up you got going there
if you get a chance keep us posted on that chunkypig gear!
you keep on kicking ass brother

happening fiddy!
im getting some pics uploaded and will be sure to post more about the camp trip
thats cool the show has been rescheduled for later in the year
hopefully by summer this whole thing will be better understood
but for now people are acting crazy and are afraid of gathering in larger groups
im hearing of travel bans for the military and all the schools are being shut down
the canceling of the college basketball is especially tough thoe
man, i can only imagine how the kids must feel having played b-ball all their lives at the highest level and dreaming of playing in the ncaa tournament
like fish said, maybe this whole thing will just teach us to practice better hygiene and be more aware of our surroundings
maybe we will just need to go back to appreciating the simpler things in life and hanging in a tighter crowd for now
im all geared up and ready to go camping
its been raining here so im bringing some wet weather gear
but its nothing too bad and i cant wait to get out there!

hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sunshineinabag

Howdy guys

Howdy guys

Yeah the stores are being slammed everywhere....too bad they don't focus on commen sense approach like canning,pickling...above all self sufficient home gardening instead of relying on store shelf's.....just my two cents. Found this in a free pile...

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_085609.jpg
    IMG_20200315_085609.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12

Badfishy1

Even better evaluation of the situation is the vitamin aisle is slap full, untouched... but damn it if the tp is gone. What is amusing from the outside looking in, is the panic in middle America. This happens multiple times a year during hurricane season here. So the ‘panic’ here is calm compared to Pennsyltucky where this NEVER happens

Rodehazrd

Hello Tribe
I've heard tell of a lot of odd behavior and extra kindness too. Food trucks and civic groups setting up to feed kids normally fed at school. Free cable internet and install to any student by Comcast.
Hard times can bring a lot of compassionate feelings up for a lot of folks
We've been confined to the ridge and the kids have dared anyone to visit without shower and clean clothes first. We already had dried beans rice stored up. I make our bread and only have 20 lb of flour as it doesn't store well. Our closest Aldis limits a lot of things to 2 per customer I'm told. The kids still go to work as of now and can get our supplies.
I dreamed I went to the liquor store and all the bourbon shelves were empty. Nightmares! I've been promised backup spirits for Wednesday. I had a fatty of long bottom skunk with my coffee and now I feel much better
I have materials for several projects here and a stack of board games
Good luck out there

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
sweet find sunshine! that looks like one cool rolling tray

im with you fish about having supplies on hand year round
no matter where you live you are one bad day away from being cut off from basic things like food/water/electricity
you never know when shit could hit the fan so its good to have a few things on hand to get by
plus it dosent hurt to have a little bit of good bud and vodka stovkpiled

sounds like you are all set there rhode
pass me the dice and place my token on the board; loves me some games brother!
take care of yourself first and help out where you can
we are all about stocking up on dried goods and dont have to worry about food for a while
/eyes the egg chickens in the backyard and sees cartoon chicken dinners
you stay well

Sunshineinabag

Good morning guys.
So i had a guy who is brother with a dude i went to high school with message me, ask me to grab some of his black hash...asking 65 a gram, i puked. id Maybe pay 60 for 3.5 g of Good bubble no way in hell im being taken like that! My reason in sharing this is folks are soo fuken greedy, weather its tp, sanitizer etc etc herbs even...they act like they gotta rip folks off or be psycho over the top in hoarding things to be "ok" in this day and time? idk man i dont get it and i dont wanna understand being a greedy selfish asshole.
I could put pics up here at icmag of gorgeous grows ive done but im not here for likes....im here to meet like minded growers who dont feel the need to peacock or inundate a thread with "thier gear" for whatever reason they tell themselves, that kinda stuff with braggarts reminds me of nails on a chalkboard. esp with everything going on this day and age.
im trying to get a decent stash so if i have to stay indoors i dont have to go without

Latest posts

Latest posts