What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

% of females on ic mag and shot out to grow gals

Good Morning....

Good Morning....

Talking about the % of Women on IC????? Count me in, Ladies....Female Grower, 55 y/o, Mom, Bitch & a Total Pain-in-the-Ass.....Noob to IC but not to Growing!!! (10) 6 footers going in my Flowering Room at all times (Veg Rooms holds 10 veggers & multiple clones)....I AM A FULL-TIME GROWER!!! No Males involved, unless you count my 24 y/o son (my assistant & water hauler LOL)

~Sundance~ My weed is excellent & grown with Love & Care... :dance013: Anybody else in SW Colorado????????

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A female moderator or two, or three would be a great boon to ICMag!!

Where's Nancy Botwin when we need her???

Thank goodness those I've grown with agree....the best cultivators are female. And breeders....we're coming up in the world....still male dominant area....I see the glass ceiling.

Garhart

Well, my sweetie signed me up on here, I was pretty sick at the time, and I needed the assistance. I sure would like to see more women around, and am very grateful for the presence of the women who do participate. Sure does help to keep things more ahh, ahhh, reasonable or tolerable or better might be the right word.

DarthFader1

Veteran
I know many female growers but i have to say icmag is a bit of a cockfest!! Lmfao

It's a "sausagefest" not a cockfest LOL. What the heck happened to superman he was banned???? He's like the most regular reg on these forums basically, part of the furniture if you will.

Re this thread i would be soooo happy to meet a grow chick to date; im always on the lookout for such a girl but alas i believe they're as rare as unicorns in my neck of the woods. I would love to be able to share my love of growing ganja with a smokin female, it warms my heart to consider such a miraculous discovery

darth

dddaver

Veteran
The superdude says his "friends" got him banned by him leaving his computer open and them sending some trash. He reincarnated himself as "rocksolid". As super beings can, of course. :biggrin:

Cannagirl

:yeahthats

There was an article written recently entitled “Why Women Aren’t Welcome On The Internet”,
(http://www.psmag.com/navigation/health-and-behavior/women-arent-welcome-internet-72170/),
and while IC, thankfully, isn’t as hostile as most of the internet, I’d imagine that perception keeps many ladies offline.

I would have never so stupidly disclosed my gender in my handle. :nono:

Thankfully, IC is populated by many more gentleman than the average online forum, making it a far more hospitable environment for women than most forums. :tiphat:
But I suspect that there are more women around than you realize, but they are smart enough to leave that unsaid! ;)

I did the same thing, natty and you're right about the men being gentleman here. Everyone I've met regarding the male gender have been quite kind... loved meeting many in Amsterdam, now we have Colorado and Washington in which to meet up as well. Haven't been to CO. since last 420, about due for a trip! :peacock:

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

know this thread is a bit old but I love the idea of the plants knowing the difference between a female and male's touch. I used to fish and one day was bitching about how the men are not as hospitable sometimes as I would like and I was told that a fish can sense a man's touch due to the pheromones or hormones released through their skin touching the hook and line. however a women, doesn't have the same hormones and the fish are not deterred by their scent. they even make soap to wash your hand with before hooking up your fishing line. just some interesting info. maybe the plants do realize who their gardener is :D

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'll bet that some women are turned off by all the animated gifs of twerking bootys and jiggling jubblies around here. But yeah, as this thread has proven, we definitely have some female members. :wave:

OliveOil

i think there are many more female growers out there,they simply have better things to do than compare cyber-peener size online and since these sites tend to be sausage fest i think maybe the boys club atmosphere keeps them away.

word. this is supposed to be a resource, not a shit fest. i'm personally not one for online forums, as you can see this is my very first post. i've lurked here for several months and have been very displeased with some of the madness and very pleased with some of the very helpful information. that said, us gals - we don't need to beat on our chests - our work speaks for itself. :biggrin:

relic1981

Veteran
well said. i always have had tremondous respect fo ladies who grow. alot of times its just as good if not better than some of my male friends who grow. there is nothing like a womens touch.

DAT

for my sisters

for my sisters

HI!!! im a female grower. :biggrin:Im new here at icmag . .its great to see a large forum area for the women. Its been a real struggle thoughout the years on the male dominated forums, being called "bro" all the time gets old after a while. and the jealousy when they find out your female is discusting.like its impossible for a women to out grow a man..lol..haha, I do it all the time, idiot men....:moon:
I also do a lot of ganja art.
This painting I made for my sisters with Breast Cancer. women always do it better,especially in the garden..:dance013:.https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=281906&d=1409712191

Attachments

• Healing Awareness 004.jpg
    Healing Awareness 004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 25

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll bet that some women are turned off by all the animated gifs of twerking bootys and jiggling jubblies around here. But yeah, as this thread has proven, we definitely have some female members. :wave:

Bwahaha, and then there's DD and her new avvy :laughing:

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

I really had no idea how many boners would pop after putting that up. :laughing:

admit it Mikell, it's hot because it's suggestive but not entirely over the top and if anything is going to be animated, its the cola swaying in the wind. ;)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swaying in the wind? What's wrong with the brass pole grind?

It's tastefully erotic, not KABLAM! in your face e.g. retro or coconutz. I miss those duders.

Latest posts

Latest posts