What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pax vape vs arizer solo.. what vape should i buy

Im looking to buy a vaporizer, i have own a few already, iolite, hate it, g pen good for oils, atmos raw, not good for herb , ok for oil. I would just buy a home unit but i do travel and would like a one that i can travel with but it really needs to perform. i heard the Pax and the arizer solo are performers. what do you all think ? what vape should i really consider , It is a tuff choice . and hard to find a performer...I dont want to buy another and be disappointed again and loose dough..

Thanks in advance for all feedback

faint

Walt Jabsco

Seriously just buy a Volcano and be done with it. Just like Ripley nuking from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Pax is the best, can't say enough good things about it. We also own an iolite, extreme q and arizer solo...pax is the only one we use now. Volcano purists will always claim that the Volcano is the best, maybe it is, but if you smoke on the go with any regularity this thing is a must have.

I ended up buying a Pax, and I have no regrets.. It's kicks my butt every time . Easy to use.. Just keep it clean and it will perform great...

Faint

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I ended up buying a Pax, and I have no regrets.. It's kicks my butt every time . Easy to use.. Just keep it clean and it will perform great...Faint

How much product does the Pax hold fuzzy?

I have the Iolite, was good but the mouthpiece melted off - didn't hold much.:(

I have the Arizer Solo and it works great but is not stealthy and only holds enough for 1 - 2 hits.

I am currently using the Plenty (my favorite so far), it holds more than enough and is the most like smoking a joint but is not stealthy and is teathered by a cord to an outlet.

My Volcano is the only one that doesn't irritate the back of my throat.:tiphat:

It holds more than the Iolite and the arizer, it does not hurt my throat. It can get warm to throat on high, but I'm still fine with it, everyone is different

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The Volcano is great but not good for stealth at all!

The Pax looks good and I've only heard good things about it, might pick one up for the car.:)

Yea volcanos are great, 500-600 bucks,great for home use, try putting it in your pocket ..see how far you get :) now the pax is stealth all the way, and it works well... Not as good as volcano, but vaping and travel is where I need to be . It all depends on why your buying the vape. If its for travel, pax is it, if you want a home unit volcanos are it.. Although I sold mt volcano. I don't dig bags so much and I needed stealth...

Just my 2 cents for what's it worth....

Faint

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Seriously just buy a Volcano and be done with it. Just like Ripley nuking from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

What a fucking moronic post. I shot cola all over my keyboard and up my nose (it is still burning) and cut a fart that threatened to go from airborne villain right to trouser chilli.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
What a fucking moronic post. I shot cola all over my keyboard and up my nose (it is still burning) and cut a fart that threatened to go from airborne villain right to trouser chilli.
I know im a little late but PAX, SUX.

you have a very well put together vocabulary, mpd and if yer talkin farts to trouser chill, you must be 'a little older'. well put.

Yellowmoon

I got no actual complaints about the Solo. Super quality vapor, good battery life and nicely sized unit. Thought the price was high at first but after using it, it's def worth the coins. Oh, and I'm able to get about 10 hits from one chamber... you should get more than two from a tightly filled nugget or you're wasting it. ;)

kOdO1912

Arizer Solo

Arizer Solo

Hello. I'm Polish. Forgive my English.

You need to be careful because Pax could be fake. Fake almost identical to the original.On youtube you can find a movie titled Fake Pax VS. Authentic Pax Vaporizer worth the watch.I also chose two models of Vapo. Pax by Ploom and Arizer Solo. chose a Solo and I am very happy. It has a huge productive. 5 g disappeared in a week and now is enough for 1 month.