What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cob's Cabin

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ya'll! Appreciate it.

Gonna start hittin em pretty heavy with the feed. I usually top dress w/ guano around week 4, and bump up the EJ Bloom. I wanna see some trellis snapping! :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My little colorado hash plant comin down. She's almost black. Big ups tr for the daddy genes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a bubba 91 that I didn't keep from the seed run. Put her out way late so she might have to live out her days in the cold frame.

picture.php

picture.php

P

Paco

Dude I have just enough internet, looks badass! scrogging BoY!!!!
looking good cobber.
I may just have to net up my room this next round.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude I have just enough internet, looks badass! scrogging BoY!!!!
looking good cobber.
I may just have to net up my room this next round.

images

Glad to have ya at the cabin homie!

whatsupdoc - thanks man, appreciate it

who dat is - awesome man! this isn't a seedhouse hashplant, just callin it that for now :D

Tierra Rojo

Damn Cob. I had to look to find this shit. Tents are lookin on point and the OD is gonna be kill.Glad you liked the LGXDC. It seemed to do what you were wanting. In the process of a Lashkar Gah seed project and im sure there will be sumthin of our likin in there. Mad props.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killerweed - thanks for the kind words man.

TR - thanks jefe. yeah man theres some special genes in there. Gonna try and bump up the yield a bit, get a little more calyx action, but she's got the short stealthy ninja structure dead on and frost for days. Not sure the scrog life is for me, but hell it's all in good fun.

The Revolution

Veteran
Legit show so far Cob, Im signing in late but Im glad I found this. Cant wait to see what the LG has to offer. And your 91 crosses are going to be ridiculous. Keep it up broski

TK

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, can't take credit for the LG, that's all TR.

I'll get some more shots up this weekend, had something weird with the banner, she yellowed up on me real quick, bummin. Some of the others are eating like crazy, like I can't keep up. I think I'm gonna switch up the nutes and go with the biobizz line. I've used it once before and I think it's time for a change up.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys glad to have ya aboard.

Right about 6 weeks, chuggin along. Some of the gals didn't stretch as much as I thought they would but filled in the screen pretty decently. Anyway... pics

Left -

picture.php

White91 #1
picture.php

picture.php

Cheese

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba91

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php