What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
BS- yup industial era is upon us

dawolf- appreciate it bro thanks for the offer too!

well i made some bubble yesterday. used about 60% of my new trim and maybe about 1/4-1/2 a gallon ziplock of old trim i have saved. first i cleaned the 25mu bag up with a lil cold water and rubbing. got this...
picture.php

then i proceeded to pour the rest of the trashcan through the 25mu and rinsed the yeild a few times. very clean product now. a few leaves landed in the bag while it was draining and stuck to the surface. easily retrieved later but here is the yeild after i removed from the bag to put on a screen over a papertowel to wick the rest of water out.
picture.php

picture.php

i wonder what it will weigh. does anyone care to guess? should be a lot lol

SirSmokalot

Veteran
for u id have to since the first to post and simply put game recognizes game!

soooo now i know what new piece i need to get blown to smoke my hash!! That knife hitter/bell slide piece is too legit. One person knife hits is right up my alley. Im definitely getting one of those made asap.

Your room is definitely inspiring. Hopefully one day mine will be comparable.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
some sampling last night and today!

some sampling last night and today!

Red-:dance013: u may be the closest so far thanks bro

Monte-:tiphat:

DANK-the skillet is quartz not glass that. it is usually titanium skillet. can order a plain titanium for $70 from LabWorx.c i use it 1 time at night per day lol. was all oiled up for 2 days though.

ok did some sampling for a friend. 2 varieties this time.

created by NuggetShiner, who i consider to be an extremely talented cultivator and now Breeder of fine genetics. he is a Vendor on ICmag and I can tell you first hand that his work produces quality plants. if you get the chance, i highly recommend you check out what Nuggetshiner has to offer.

His Beans may be available here in the Vendors forums. hopefully he can chime in and point interested viewers in the right direction. i have yet to look for them for purchase, so i will not try to direct anyone just yet. i have a few packs myself and simply can not wait to sow these seeds.

all tests done with 3 nice hits from my bong within 5 minutes. clear headed approach before administering.

todays varieties are GPS and the mother plant to GPS, Golden Cindy.

First Golden Cindy, made from crossing Golden Skush x C99, produces a very dense, frost covered flower. the high is strong and a bit slow to arrive. maybe ten minutes went by before i realized the extent of the effects. taste is hashy/ earthy. well done.
picture.php

picture.php

the GPS is short for Golden Pressed Cindy consisting of Golden Cindy x SSH. More SSH leaning in appearance, and very smelly. i think it smells more than the appearance indicates. Quite powerful high. slight body buzz combined with extreme mental focus and what almost feels like a short term increased intelect lol. no kidding. i can sum it up to the sativa lineage that makes me think more deeply. i must say i am impressed with the high and the smell is incredible. best described by me like a poopy haze funk. I dig it!
picture.php

ah and my bubble is nearly dry. should be ready tomorrow. yesterday it weighed 153.2 while a lil damp. my goal is to get a qp outta it! cant wait to throw it on the scales.
picture.php

:wave:

HueJass

Yeah buddy! Diggin on your expose big time, very informative.

And, everything looking spot on as expected. :bow:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
HJ- thanks bro

BS- i certainly am! the total turned out a bit lower than that.

Gnome- not sure how much weight wise. 6 medium to small sized loads of trim only in my 5gallon bag.

1 quick-wash through a 160 mu. 120mu down kept together. rinsed through a 25 mu bag repeatedly to clean. result is big glob lol i still have a lot of trim left to rinse if i want from the last chop. probably 1/2 of what i just pulled to be extracted left. some for oil and some for more bubble and a lil dry sieve too.
-ok dudes. the tally is in on that bubble bag session.

69.5 grams dry this time. not bad. super smelly shit too. yummy yum yum

it really lost a lot of weight in one day, i broke it up and it helped speed the process and i think made it smell stronger sooner because it dried faster.

nothing to see in the room still. just a table and 4 other bitches vegging. started to flush them, i noticed the beginning of lockout on a couple that got dry one day. coco does not like to get dry at all especially during a good feeding period. i can not wait to automate to forgive my slacking off. its not to bad until i have company and cant or wont go in there to handle business. thats where automation is so lifesaving. prevents these lil issues and gives you piece of mind that they are always wet, no rushing home to disaster when kept away for any circumstance.

ok some more strain testing going on in here later tonight or tomorrow morning if i get to high! will take pics and post my opinions. just for fun in here this thread. my last one was so to the point and over lol.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Wow brother... Wow.. Great setup you got running here. Looks really fresh and clean. Cant wait to see what you blow out. Keep up the hard work homie, ill be around.

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
NK- i'll do my best to keep these green my man.

well there are 2 new hos in the stable tonight.

picked up the sourDub and LVPK from a friend and hope they keep up with the gang!
picture.php

neither one yeilds quite as well as my main gals but they are diff tasting and that is always nice. they can get very frosty however. so worth a try in my book.

now the line up is
chemdawg4
decapitation
white
green crack
snowdawg
Super lemon haze
SSH catpiss
sfv x chemd
sourDub
LVPK

i think thats it. focusing on a couple at a time and running 1-2 of the others on the sideeach time.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Whats up.... a what's happenin

Figure I betta come in here ans stick my dick in the mashed potatoes :D :D :D :D Pull up a milk grate and see how you do ;) :)

The setup is lookin so so pro, gotta give it to you, really well done. Nice to see you're gettin your freak on with the lvpk.... she's a worthy plant. I have trouble running less of her to make way for new stuff but I'll always have a few going.

That hash looks amazing. I've got a couple lbs of popcorn and trim I still need to do..... might not happen lol

Smiley

Cheerful

What a lovely Set-Up Fella, Bloody Nice. I like your x light spread with the MH in the middle, they gonna luv it in there sooo bloody much man, i envy & salute you sir!
Ill stick around if ya dont mind! i may learn something. Ya certainly win the nicest Rig prize, hands down work of art! fantastic! G'Luck! ;)

:yeahthats:yeahthats

SirSmokalot

Veteran
well i just posted this in the coco section, kind of like a year in review for me so i thought i should post it here. quite motivating really. gives me something to shoot for! and i had it copied so i will share it here to. just pics from albums of strains i prefer.

decap(fav 1)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MemoryLoss
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

picture.php

DPD
picture.php

picture.php

White(fav 2)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Route66
picture.php

picture.php

Gunk-norcalgoo x DC
picture.php

picture.php

Chem4
picture.php

picture.php

thats most of the strains from this year in coco. it has been fun!
keep playing my friends!:wave: