What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Current Room B

Current Room B

The end of week 4 for these gals, bumped the nutes up and they seem to LOVE IT! hehe i never see my gals shooting their leaves up before and they been with me for a long time, well until today hehehe makes me happy inside!!!! :huggg::huggg:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice, you even have the fire extinguisher in there.

Props to you man. You have all the basis covered.

T

TrichyTrichy

picture.php

MaddsVonF

Nicely done Red,

Love seeing another CLEAN room set up. I grew in the dirt for thirty years and loved it. Moved it inside and started learning the way of the h20.

This is my veg room. I just picked up some FoxFarm to start some beans from my collection, in the dirt. Tubs have 12, 6 inch air stones running to keep the bubbles bubbling.

GH Veg and Bloom only. Hygrozyme if needed, ph down. Thats all that ever goes in my reservoirs.

Keep up the excellent work Red, and be nice to that gardner, cripes sake that is one busy sonofagun.

Madds

ftp

Attachments

• DSCN2094.jpg
    DSCN2094.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2087.jpg
    DSCN2087.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN2088.jpg
    DSCN2088.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN2097.jpg
    DSCN2097.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, you even have the fire extinguisher in there.

Props to you man. You have all the basis covered.
Thanks bro, just trying to keep everything in order :)

:thank you::blowbubbles:

Nicely done Red,

Love seeing another CLEAN room set up. I grew in the dirt for thirty years and loved it. Moved it inside and started learning the way of the h20.

This is my veg room. I just picked up some FoxFarm to start some beans from my collection, in the dirt. Tubs have 12, 6 inch air stones running to keep the bubbles bubbling.

GH Veg and Bloom only. Hygrozyme if needed, ph down. Thats all that ever goes in my reservoirs.

Keep up the excellent work Red, and be nice to that gardner, cripes sake that is one busy sonofagun.

Madds

ftp

Thanks for the kind words m8, i like your set up i need to add c02 and others stuff for the garner too, but that comes later when i have time hehe, for now we put rooted clones in 4x4 rockwools and set em, but next round we'll use the big boy, 6x6 or 8x8 im not sure one of those :)

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Current Room A

Current Room A

Last 3rd week of flower for these gals, they seem to be doing a bit better :)

Im trying to save one of my big mama, she was beautiful and healthy before she came into flower, he gave her the wrong nutes and over feed her, but now shes trying to come back and hopefully she'll make it with the rest of the gals :)

more to come ...

12and12

i see you say you are going to go up to the 6" cubes or bigger

how is the yield when using just the 4'' cubes?..... would you suggest just using 4'' with no hydroton ..... i guess any draw backs of using just the 4" cubes?

maybe the 4" cubes on a mat?

what is your take on all that

i've been a fan for a while keep up the great work

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see you say you are going to go up to the 6" cubes or bigger

how is the yield when using just the 4'' cubes?..... would you suggest just using 4'' with no hydroton ..... i guess any draw backs of using just the 4" cubes?

maybe the 4" cubes on a mat?

what is your take on all that

i've been a fan for a while keep up the great work

:wave: 12/12

thanks for being with me through these grows m8, really appreciate it ;)

There are no draw back with the 4 for me, i use em right now because i had too much clones, overload! So i threw them in the 4 cubes after they rooted in the rapid rooter, and switch the light to 12/12.

I believe 4 in cube will have enough spaces for them to flower and yield some kind of buds ( flower straight from clones )

Next round im going to run bigger cubes because i want less plants per table with equal or more yield, i think i posted the pictures of those big boy in the first page.

Trays right now are hold somewhere 25 - 30 per, i want to put 12 to 15 per next round, gonna give em 1 extra week of vegg :)

If you're going to use the 4 in cubes, you could always double stack 'em if the plants need more root spaces. I gave some blue dream double stacks and they seem to respond well ...
cheers,
red.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Majorly impressed Red. Got the ladies looking happy in there. Gonna have to make this one of my regular stops.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another fine update red,you'll get your gardener trained(i hope!)

Thanks unc, :) ill try to update this thread as much as i can :) things are picking up hehe, looks a lot better when i last saw em

Majorly impressed Red. Got the ladies looking happy in there. Gonna have to make this one of my regular stops.

Wow thanks for the kind words RR! glad to have ya here :) come by for a puff or 2 anytime m8 ;)
I am taking Notes!

Hi Jack! No need to take notes as im still a noob, but i do suggest you spark one up, sit back, find some cold drinks and enjoy :)

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room C

Room C

Tent :

- After one week since rooted, i threw the newly rooted clones in rockwool 4x4 and threw them in the tent.

Light up 1k MH for the first days since they been out of the high RH room, you will see different lightings in the pics so i just want to make that clear, After the first day outside with the 1k i turn on the 250 HPS go gain some stretching, the other is under MH so they wont stretch lol. One more week under these lights and the lights getting flip :)

Some pics of the old clones, some weeks old. mainly GDP G13 and blue dream, moved all new strains out and potted up for mama's pics of those coming later :)

The move :)

J

JackTheGrower

T

Hi Jack! No need to take notes as im still a noob, but i do suggest you spark one up, sit back, find some cold drinks and enjoy :)

cheers,
red.

Red Ziggy Marley is going live at KVMR.org in a few minutes.

I'm there Virtually so why not snuggle with me Virtually?

Blessings and yes I am taking notes..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
nice shot red's..i love your tent and sure coming nice.. i buy the tent like you in the next future, i'm ready for update from red's house of love ll..cheers cheers for the red's thread!!

PS: i make some nice shot with good camera few days before and this evening i'm ready for chop ya down some afghany m. and whyte w..you are welcome red's if you have time!!

Latest posts

Latest posts