What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really need to build a vertical scrog screen to show you what i mean Red,not that you need to run any better of a garden!! always a treat to see the updates Red!

I have some really neat ideas with vertical, i can do scrog vertical or sog vertical with less plants, but doing that i will need to be there and train the plants, for now the gardener wont be able to handle any of that. So its out of the question for now, but yes once i have the time, i will make sure to put all my ideas into reality :D

cheers,

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so many different ways to grow eh? I think i know just how i want to set up my own garden after seeing how you use the tents so well,plus that special unc twist....

M

MacGyver420

WOW! what a great thread; just found it!!!
your grows are so clean and organized; really professional id give u more rep but i cant give you any more so ill just leave you a comment!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
...this is one of those threads that are hard to comment on b/c its just so damn tip top that there isnt much to add.

Clean set up. Right to the point. No clutter. Solid equipment... Even up to the house/apt/whatever. Variety of growing styles... all excelling. Security seems tight. Seems like the windows are covered well and with IR reduction film to boot. Ventilation in order.. nice ducting work.

I have 2 easy questions for you Red...

1 - did you twist up another subpanel for power at this place? Maybe its the same spot as the last vert run (Gorilla) i dont know.

and how's the temps? Today was the first real warm one in my area. I noticed you reduce your 6" ducting to 4" at one point.. 4" never cooled over 400w for me appropriately.

i guess all i can say is 'way to go bro'

and where is the CO2??

be easy.

RipVanWeed

Wow

Red, very nice, so clean, tidy, and efficient. How long you been doin' this? Got some major logistical skills there.

Much Respect,

ElRubio

Veteran
what a cooool rooms mate!

Best of luck in this new house Red...and dont forget to give me a shout for that homemade burguer next time! :):)

ill stay tuned!!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so many different ways to grow eh? I think i know just how i want to set up my own garden after seeing how you use the tents so well,plus that special unc twist....

Yeah unc, my heart still belong to dirt, and my dream would be a vert room full of tree's in 15 - 20 gals bucket :)

WOW! what a great thread; just found it!!!
your grows are so clean and organized; really professional id give u more rep but i cant give you any more so ill just leave you a comment!

Thanks for the kind words gal, :huggg: i read yoru diary too and saw that you ran into problems with the pest, do what you have to do and keep going! dont give up!!!! :)

...this is one of those threads that are hard to comment on b/c its just so damn tip top that there isnt much to add.

Clean set up. Right to the point. No clutter. Solid equipment... Even up to the house/apt/whatever. Variety of growing styles... all excelling. Security seems tight. Seems like the windows are covered well and with IR reduction film to boot. Ventilation in order.. nice ducting work.

I have 2 easy questions for you Red...

1 - did you twist up another subpanel for power at this place? Maybe its the same spot as the last vert run (Gorilla) i dont know.

and how's the temps? Today was the first real warm one in my area. I noticed you reduce your 6" ducting to 4" at one point.. 4" never cooled over 400w for me appropriately.

i guess all i can say is 'way to go bro'

and where is the CO2??

be easy.

Damn nata, thanks for the kind words bro,

The GK run was in a different spot then this one, after the GK run i brought the tent back to the house,

I added another 20A To run all 3 rooms, room A at 4k + AC and fans, room B running 1k + two 600's + fans and 600 watts for the small AC, ( but soon i want to run 3k of lights in room B

Room C Im going to Run 2k, in the big tent, 600 in the small tent for mama's and the bathroom im looking at 500 watts total for all those damn cfl and all the little stuff in there

Right now AC in room A and B are running when lights are on, once room C set up, im turning up my big boy AC, he'll be able to cool the whole house down to 78 with out any sweats,

So my total plans for this house is running 10k of lights + 3k of other accs.

I also added one big Fan for 3 rooms, i think about 1800 or 2000 CFM, not using full power as i only need to draw fresh air in the room.

Now the C02 part, i really want to run it because i can seal all my room up easy! but to run it i have to be there and monitor it. I think i'll run the c02 around the mid week of flowering and the end cycle, still gotta test and teach the gardener how to use it first lol

Windows, all windows look normal from the outside, they all have regular blinds/ behind the blinds are anti IR film, and behind that i have 1 inch foam sheet + aluminum tape on one side. So im pretty confident in my security issue here, I also upped the scruubers, every room have their own scrubber, but i also added a big scrubber for the whole house, then i went out and bought 100 of those damn fruity cones to make the house smell good.

Yeah all the ducting you saw are there to cool the hood, they dont really serve any other purpose beside allowing me to put the hood really close to the plants,

I have no problems with heat in this house, the hottest it seem to be 82, i never even seen the damn therm goes over 85.

O i also wired the Big AC to my therm, everytime house hit 82 it will kick in auto mode and cool the house down to 78 then shut off, So pretty much it could run by itself lol now only if i can buy a robot that can water my plants and trim them ....

Wow

Red, very nice, so clean, tidy, and efficient. How long you been doin' this? Got some major logistical skills there.

Much Respect,

Thanks for the kind words rip, i love your vert grow m8, been eyeing and waiting for you to put some updates lol,

Im still a newbie at this but thanks to you wise guys on IC i've learn a lot and try not to make the same mistakes :D

:huggg:

Great show Red,I'll be watching as you blow these girls up.
Awsome:respect:

I hope they'll blow up pretty good haha, thanks for being here m8!

what a cooool rooms mate!

Best of luck in this new house Red...and dont forget to give me a shout for that homemade burguer next time! :):)

ill stay tuned!!

;) you're on the list for RED's burger and Joint's night :D
thanks for coming ER
:)
cheers,
red.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,a lot of people dont like dirt,but the results speak for themselves,if you are growing medicine i absolutely believe it should be organic,and as stinky as organic nutes are,the chemical nutes just smell awful to me

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,a lot of people dont like dirt,but the results speak for themselves,if you are growing medicine i absolutely believe it should be organic,and as stinky as organic nutes are,the chemical nutes just smell awful to me

I learned how to grow weed from dirt, my uncle taught me all the basic about dirt when i live with him in Cartegena, he had fields of Colombian Golds, Rojo, and Sihvas and they look NOTHING like the weed we have today

IMO, dirt by far will give you the best tasting and the high is superb, i've been smoking hydro and aero stuffs for years since i came to the state and i've been growing them too, no matter how hard i try i can never replicate the taste from hydro to dirt. Maybe i have to try harder lol

cheers,
red.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your work with us all here at ICmag :) Great thread great attitude !!
thanks again !

aligee

Veteran
Very nice Red I'm admiring your style bro you def have the green thumb !!!gots this one tagged !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I learned how to grow weed from dirt, my uncle taught me all the basic about dirt when i live with him in Cartegena, he had fields of Colombian Golds, Rojo, and Sihvas and they look NOTHING like the weed we have today

IMO, dirt by far will give you the best tasting and the high is superb, i've been smoking hydro and aero stuffs for years since i came to the state and i've been growing them too, no matter how hard i try i can never replicate the taste from hydro to dirt. Maybe i have to try harder lol

cheers,
red.
I have been using the General Organics line ,they sure do stink,but i think it is good for hydroponics,i may have to give it a try in a simple DWC system....dirt...its so simple is the thing,the system i am currently working with requires up to 3 waterings a day in flower to keep up with the plants,while my dirt plants just need watering every 4 days!

Thanks for sharing your work with us all here at ICmag :) Great thread great attitude !!
thanks again !
ditto! thanks Red! your one of my growing heroes!!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very promising red, well organised, cant wait to see the results :)

VG

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks again !

Thanks for the kind words Babbabud, your outdoor thread has inspired me go start growing out door again :tiphat:, I've learned a lot from ICmag since the day i signed up, this diary here is one way or another to show my appreciations for the website and many good friends i've made on here :thank you: , i wouldnt be here today without this website.

Very nice Red I'm admiring your style bro you def have the green thumb !!!gots this one tagged !!!

Thanks m8, im deff trying to keep em as green and as pretty, always a treat to just see some healthy plants ;)

I have been using the General Organics line ,they sure do stink,but i think it is good for hydroponics,i may have to give it a try in a simple DWC system....dirt...its so simple is the thing,the system i am currently working with requires up to 3 waterings a day in flower to keep up with the plants,while my dirt plants just need watering every 4 days!

ditto! thanks Red! your one of my growing heroes!!

When i start growing i see all these nutrients and companies that sell 'em, back when we grew out door, we work with what the lands offer around us. All kind of compose vegetation and manures, and plants still thriwes amazing!! but anyway thats another different story hehe :)

thanks again unc!

looking very promising red, well organised, cant wait to see the results :)

VG

:wave: VG!

I love your growing style m8, you really put everything to work , and work really well... i hope one day i can maximize all my space for the ladies like you do!

I'll do my best to pump out some beautiful bud this round ...

cheers,
red.

benzo

I love your threads!!

Loove all the pictures, and love all the different setups! props!!!~

Latest posts

Latest posts