What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuh Rises Again

keke.nz

Howzit Tonatiuh?

Grats on the new thread start im sure its going to be even better than your last!

You got a lot of nice strains and crosses too. this is gona be HUGE.

Go hard

Peace keke :joint:

Mr.Bill

Welcome back from your hiatus. Sounds to be an awesome adventure in your new spot. I see that seed collection your rockin. Starting to make my little collection look to be a little small. Them rooms should be good fun to build an set up. To think all the shenanigans your gonna get into with two flower rooms instead of one. Well good to have ya back with the new spot. Catch ya on the "flip". ;) ~SB~

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
ah tona
you are a man with similar tastes and similar ambitions
have a love for the plant as i do and a stand up cat!
its a shame we cant all be neighbors dont you think!
we would have the baddest ass hood in the MF world. and the nicest smellin MF hood to yo. no doubt!
any way i just thought i should say that. was a good idea when i thunk it up lol
i wish i could hang with many of us ICers on a consistant brotherly basis.
i hate not being able to let the "straight9ta5ers" in on whats cookin! dont you.

C

cellardweller

I can hear the happy in your posts!
..well I guess thats what I get for goin to bed early! 2 pages to read up on..knew I shoulda stayed up last night! :laughing: well I am taggin up now yo..are ya gonna kep postin in the Growasis?
Looks to me that you should be on track very shortly here..if ya need MSS back, holla..and have fun with that Lambsbread/th! I'll be watchin that one closely as I wanna pop a pack myself once the weather breaks...:joint:

..can you imagine the haze that would be hangin over the 'hood if we was all neighbors?? LA smog wouldn't have nuttin on us! :muahaha: :laughing:
Best of Luck Tona..I'll be :lurk:

peacenpot,
~:friends:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets Tona, I'm diggin the new space and can't wait to see it once its in full operation. Gotta grab a seat now while I can...this is gona be a nice show!!! good vibez bro

Guidance

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:

Tona going to throw down for us again!!

Love your shows man! Looking forward to this...I'll be watching!

Nice line up too, by the way!!

dank.Frank

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
i m here tagged up and waiting some updates.

2 pages already jeebus!!

you know you have my support

L

LolaGal

OOOOhhh! I think that is some kinda hornet!

What a show!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of your basement! That is truly awesome!

the white paint job makes it look super! I dream of a basement to grow in one day when I grow up too! lol

If anybody deserves a wonderful grow room it is Ya'll! Congrats on the new place.

Peace and blessings on your new house. Good Luck be with you through all your grows!

A

arcticsun

love the hornet tona, great genetix list!!

im in if u dont mind :D

peace

G

grapepunched

heya -T-, glad to see ya doin your thing again bro,
your threads are always awesome and your skills are undeniable
so let the party roll on,many harvests

-gp