What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We are not alone.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
OK Folks around the world. The History Channel in the USA is going to show us all that Aliens are and have been here on earth for a long, long, long time. The BIG REVEAL will happen on May 31st 2019. If you want to get filled in by Linda Moulton Howe, celebrated Investigational Reporter, check out earthfiles.com The lady has been at it for 40 years. She tells the truth backed up by research. No hocus pocus here. I would suggest that all here have 2 weeks worth of food on hand. Plenty of drinking water and toilet paper. There may be disruptions around the world in supply lines. Life as we know it is going to change even faster. Be prepared. It is that simple.

X

xavier7995

Rad!

Edit: need to clarify that my "rad!" was not meant as an endorsement.

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I am into Richard Dolan. Also Linda Moulton Howe. I would believe anything she told me. Go to earthfiles.com I am a subscriber. Love it!!!

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Deathbed Confession by former CIA agent on UFOs

Deathbed Confession by former CIA agent on UFOs

[YOUTUBEIF]c--gGcsc4aw[/YOUTUBEIF]

RMS

:smoweed:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
They were preparing us. For May 31st 2019. This is a history making event. Some of the grey's are getting aggressive in extracting sperm from Humans. earthfiles.com

dddaver

Veteran
ORIGINAL.jpg

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I have seen for myself an humanoid in a suit with red lights on a clear helmet on feb 15 at 9:02 pm standing outside my security door below my steps. it was the same as this painting on caves from long long ago.....
red lights on clear glass or plastic... why me? ive found a verse in the new testament that may explain more...

John 10:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

picture.php

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Google earth found the loch ness monster too. There was even a photo on the news and they covered the story, so it must be true.
Anyone found the easter bunny yet?

shithawk420

Veteran
Better watch out for those shithawks too.they are shitty ol birds that swoop down and shit on you and bring you to the big shit nest.goddamn poopy shithawks

igrowone

Veteran
At the risk of editorializing, this reporter applauds the demise of the pathetic human species!
Morbo the Annihilator

S

Sertaiz

they gotta get that good slave human sperm before the 5g makes us all sterile.....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Google earth found the loch ness monster too. There was even a photo on the news and they covered the story, so it must be true.
Anyone found the easter bunny yet?

i shot & ate his ass years ago...tasted just like chicken.:tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Trouble is Sandy, when ya stop falling for their distractions, they feel forced to manufacture something real. By the time the conspiracy nuts get called early speculators of truth, the perps from behind the curtain have moved on and its new perps behind the curtain; or programs in the matrix if you prefer.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
All I can say is WATCH the History Channel on May 31st 2019 at around 7 pm. Check your local times for the airing. The doubters will no doubt see it and not believe it. Make sure you have at least 2 weeks worth of rations. The world as we know it is about to change forever. Stay stoned.

Latest posts

Latest posts