What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No its not trichoderma. What is?

maimunji

Fresh rooting cuts in coco straight from the bag.
Root aphids?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
looks the same trout. i tried experimenting with coco once and had same thing happen. it deterred me from the coco. gonna retry it again soon my grow skill levels are up since last

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Not a typical symptom of healthy medium.

I do coco and pasteurize the medium before potting,
so I don't have direct experience to the symptoms your pots show.

In my humble opinion, I would prep new coco and take cuttings
of keeper plants and at least sterilize the grow room.

Employ bleach or at least some H202 in recommended dosage to the
medium of the plants you have.

Good luck.

troutman

Seed Whore
Maybe use a bacterial Myco product for best results. Sterile grow mediums are perfect for fungus
and mold to grow as they don't have bacterial competition. I like Plant Success Great White and
need to order again. I just ordered another Myco product called Photosynthetic Plus a few days ago.

maimunji

Not a typical symptom of healthy medium.

I do coco and pasteurize the medium before potting,
so I don't have direct experience to the symptoms your pots show.

In my humble opinion, I would prep new coco and take cuttings
of keeper plants and at least sterilize the grow room.

Employ bleach or at least some H202 in recommended dosage to the
medium of the plants you have.

Good luck.

I have 3% h2o2 how much to add lets say per litter or gallon to sterilized completely?

maimunji

Maybe use a bacterial Myco product for best results. Sterile grow mediums are perfect for fungus
and mold to grow as they don't have bacterial competition. I like Plant Success Great White and
need to order again. I just ordered another Myco product called Photosynthetic Plus a few days ago.

I only have rhizotonic and cannazum do they will do the job adding beneficial?

maimunji

I scoped pots carefully with 60x cant see anything moving at this point but im steel afraid from root aphids.
Will continue to scope and explore roots next few weeks.

maimunji

Ok i watching how things doing and at this point i dont think its root aphids but its probably some kind of insects. This looking like mould can be some kind ot mouldy web. Egs is microscopic and turn yellow after time i can smash them between fingers. Dont know what kind of insects doing this.