What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's Your Speed?

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Enough for Netflixing the world but not more :D

Download Mbps:
Upload Mbps:

Gry

ATT fiber, 625 feet off the node. 87

Used to live in the Orlando area and was a beta user when Comcast did the roll out.

Don't recall the high end, but it was truly impressive.

Dr Watt

Who What
Wireless broadband. A device like a phone dedicated, via the phone towers, to internet connection.

This Broadband cube 10x7x2cm is portable and will get a signal like a phone.

At home I get 30 20 Gbits/s, speeds are kinda low in Oz and probably vary, my lowest download has been 20 gbits with a 30 gbit upload speed !

Which is faster than the Ozwide offers for hardline internet connect of 12mbs.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey bro, I'm running muy rapido too.......

6wWi8Gf.gif

Dr Watt

Who What
Mixed Up DownUnder

Mixed Up DownUnder

You'd think this is a bogus thread BUT >>> my mobile internet wifi device NOW is giving these numbers :

Download > 10mbs >>> Upload > 20mbs
or
Download = 19mbs and Upload = 39mbs
or
Download = 27mbs and Uplad = 34mbs

obviously if the system can do a higher megabitsec it should be on the Download side :skiiing:

Dr Watt

Who What
Hadn't thought SpeedTest would be at fault.

While speedtest measured 7mbs/32mbs the Telstra speed test was : 23.8 / 28.8 > still higher for the upload - less traffick ?

Latest posts

Latest posts