What's new

Dry as a popcorn fart..

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Howdy ICMAG!

I have spent the last two days trying to find some cannabis to smoke. Yep two entire days. I've contacted 138 people. Some of those folks barely remembered me it's been so long. The result.....mids and schwagggggg! Miserable weed. Everything I saw was moldy or hemp looking cabbage. One dude wanted 350 for a z of Mex schwag. LMFAO!!!

I wont be pulling anything down for a month so the search is on. What a difference from the East coast to the west eh?

The search continues for smokeable cannabis..

Anyone else here currently experience this issue? It's like 90's here. Everyone searching for weed.

Any other dry areas of the US?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm in prohibitionland VA. It's not dry around here. Think it's coming from DC or MD. Pound bags with Alien Labs sticker. Many different strains.
Definitely drove the prices down.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Good point Cosmicgiggle!

The issue in my area is the flood of CaliRado mids. Cheap weed. Can smell the chemicals on the weed. Already keifed, moldy, buggy, useless mids. So many growers just pedal that now rather than take the risk of growing. Pressure from LEO is insane. It's worse than the 90's currently. Impossible to grow outside and indoors is risky as hell. You don't want to get caught with a 4 lighter that's for certain.

Makes me insane a state over it's legal. At least send some smokable cannabis for fuck sake!

Spinme

I went to Colorado and a kid tried to convince me his climate could only grow miss....lmfao
I marched him to a grow store and made him buy fish emulsion seaweed extract or cold press or whatever and two guanos.
That fall his shit was ok.
He also like forgot I taught him or some shit and tried to play it off that he was just a good grower...
Confused the hell out of me on how ones pride could be so inflated.
I was so grateful to learn organic feeding in fort Bragg ca as a teenager

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
insane, yes, my former East Coast state went legal a yr ago, now spending bigger bucks getting dispensary stuff mailed from a relative in CO and working towards self-sufficiency!:biggrin::tiphat:

St. Phatty

Theoretically, the solution would be to find an anon-enough way to provide a safe addy.

Like a Shareware version of the Silk Road.

It's the Magick Neighbor (TM) program :woohoo:

dddaver

Veteran
Panhandle FL is always dry and MMJ is stupid expensive, crappy, with idiotic rules.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that sucks Lester, but just as soon as decent weed hits the supply line your guys will surely let you know :) Can't sell a secret :good:

St. Phatty

Panhandle FL is always dry and MMJ is stupid expensive, crappy, with idiotic rules.

There's got to be some "overgrow" way of dealing with it.

What if everybody sent their extra Cannabis to less wealthy addresses in Gainesville, home of Univ. of Florida ? which is close to the panhandle.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Went to a bar last night to see my friends band play. Packed house and great times. Not a soul had any weed. So I guess it isn't just me. The beer certainly flowed. Ouch.

oldhaole

Veteran
Life Sucks....

Life Sucks....

Gee Lester... that's too damn bad.

If you were to drop me a line I bet we could fix that....

Just saying....

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Went to a bar last night to see my friends band play. Packed house and great times. Not a soul had any weed. So I guess it isn't just me. The beer certainly flowed. Ouch.

What are you doing for 4/20 Lester?
Come down to Washington D.C. for the National Cannabis Festival!
Last year everyone walking around smoking and trading weed.
Supposedly its illegal to buy/sell weed in DC, so they skirt by selling $10 raffle tickets, or $40 tshirts and "gift" you a bag.
It was the only time I had been in a legal setting.
This year I'm taking a bunch with me, to trade with everyone.
Come on down!

soil margin

Veteran
Sounds like somebody needs to fill up the back of an SUV and take a little road trip to wherever you're hanging out Lester. Sucks when a whole town is dry.