What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Not really enjoying the switch from joints to vaping

S

Sertaiz

sounds like a conspiracy, and did you just admit to using multiple accounts here?. noone else is declaring war on your methods, although i would argure i enjoy nature based methods more than any version of tech in my high . for those gogogo people it will be used but its like someone going around bullying people about gasoline cars, and the same people at that. like the local dudes at the gas station, every morning. ... are you using multiple accounts to hammerdrill better?

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
He's got a vape to sell you, but if he posts the link, he will be violating the TOU for this site.

He needs to be straight and admit he's a VENDOR, and pay ICMAG the fees for being a VENDOR. Hence the cloak and dagger bit.

Egzoset

Salutations,

...did you just admit to using multiple accounts here?

ALERT: More You! You! You! Me! Me! Me! ... or "us", as in anus...

M'well, 1st of all why not address any further imported character assassination (and similar defamatory content) directly?... Although it's all fake in the house of distortion mirrors: remember Google followed Egzoset since 2010, the tracks are multiple. Your forged versions of MY creation don't stand closer examination. Please show some respect: hide such shaming envy, it must feel so embarrassing!

It's no surprize your primary action was a lame troll decoy. Rethink strategy.

...on your methods...

Actually that's the problem since about 2 days before February 15, when i announced my next update event: multi-source adversity got systematically focussed on the posting member while obstructing the rest, simultaneously on multiple boards... And there's quite a lot remaining on my to-do list, in the dark, which is convenient for those incompetent lizards who won't put money where their mouth is.

...are you using multiple accounts to hammerdrill better?

What a pitiful attempt, Egzoset is ready to defend his ideas without such artifice, not to mention if you search for "Egzoset Ban" maybe you'll realize the insult you've just made in plain provocation. Or ain't it on purpose, after all?!

What's the consipiracy?

It's more like the game of "Breaking the toys of others", perpetuated by a handful hate importers following me across the net. Last month i faced a burst of similar attacks automatically leading to a ban (which i welcomed) on some European system, then yesterday on VapeLife, as i recall...

Usually it goes on until a contemplative "moderatorship" decides it's time for a symbolic sacrifice, a virtual one nonetheless. My customized (DiY) VG pipe exists in the real world in comparison, so... ... In any case no discussion is possible in absence of valid arguments, gang-bashing is so much more fun when the mods are this much cooperative. Controversy sells.

Is there a vaporizer from Egzo that's actually ready to sell?

I suppose someone finally dares to ask me, for a change.

Wasn't my e-Mail copy clear enough?? Half of my "Bi-Energy" LAVA concept results from experiments using the patented VaporGenie pipe as a Prototyping Platform, which implicitely voids the warranty or any other link to this company: it's a DiY project for legit VG owners. no more, no less. Ah, and i just publicly declared that i was offering Dan Steinberg those ideas as a "conceptual extension" to complement his legal patent - FOR FREE. Try a Google translator if that still sounds mysterious!

:dunno:

M'yep! The rewards are immense and it's all free nonetheless. My only profit will be when FuckCombustion, VaporAssylum, VapeLife and their French-speaking allies are made history after the genie has left its bottle, if i may say so...

In any case, no. Don't ask Egzoset for anything on sale or for rent, please behave as mature grown ups and assume your own responsabilities. Who knows, maybe "Plan-B" will cause electron orbits to touch and ignite cold fusion or something!...

:hide:

Hummm...

Go figure, couldn't it be nothing more but some elaborate fake story despite some obvious/massive personal investment - and a couple thousand dollars?... 6 years later - e.g. next "Plan-B" anniversary coming soon!!

Be my guest, it only costs a VG pipe and some handy work to find out who's a fake and who isn't. Don't even thank me for preparing the long "preliminaries", i don't do this for profit, yet it's quite probable the others do.

Where's the money track leading to Egzoset anyway??? I genuinely wonder.

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

P.S.:

03-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Jellyfish
This message is hidden because Jellyfish is on your ignore list.

03-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Jellyfish
This message is hidden because Jellyfish is on your ignore list.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
What a pitiful attempt, Egzoset is ready to defend his ideas without such artifice, not to mention if you search for "Egzoset Ban" maybe you'll realize the insult you've just made in plain provocation. Or ain't it on purpose, after all?!

In any case, no. Don't ask Egzoset for anything on sale or for rent, please behave as grown up and assume your own responsabilities. Who knows, maybe "Plan-B" will cause electron orbits to touch and ignite cold fusion or something!...

Where's the money track leading to Egzoset anyway??? I genuinely wonder.

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

Did you forget which fake account you are? I thought YOU were Egzoset! What a buffoon! Love the flowery prose though.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I am not Egzoset. Asking people to reduce carbon emissions fuel use driving etc is a real concern for the future health of us all and the planet.

What you might consider interfering with your liberties someone else might consider being ignorant inconsiderate short sighted. Quitting smoking and switching to vaping is a personal choice.

A pro-vaping view does not advertise a particular brand. If anything the conspiracy is to help you prevent lung damage and reduce consumption. My tit for tat response which sounds a little petty is there may be a conspiracy to have consumers burn as much as fast as possible in the name of short term monetary gain.

A preferred consumption method does not assign someone to one side of a binary argument or segregation of views. Although, if I find on my own and share the knowledge this method uses 90% less flower, and others agree, there is a sense of contributing to either the problem or the solution.

You're making it sound like people here have an agenda and implying that's somehow a bad thing if it were true. Agenda of promoting an alternative form of consumption not selling anything. Look at what tobacco and alcohol agendas have done in the US in the last century. Now similar interests want to separate and keep cannabis out of people's hands.

Each one of us can only speak for ourselves. I am and have been a serious cannabis user who happens to have grown up in northern California. I am not saying that the pre-legalization pot market was a dream but I can say I'm displeased with the recreational shops.

To my untrained eye everything is overpriced and looks like it came out of a twinkie factory. My gut feeling is that the most expert investors, owning finances shares in much of this merchandise, are far removed from my philosophical views on cannabis and other things.

As your compassion increases you approach free herb for patients (less rent and unavoidable taxes for example); the inverse of this is as prices raise compassion goes down.

Vaporizers are a larger investment (as are canna-caps, edibles, concentrates) than smoking. Investing means you get more for your money, usually if done properly.

The barrier to production or use for all other consumption methods other than smoking may be kept too high, out of reach financially on purpose.

Speaking strictly financially, setting aside the health concerns/benefits, asking someone to purchase a vaporizer may be similar to asking them to purchase an ounce or two at a time for a discount instead of 1/8ths. Similar principle as buying at costco compared to a corner store.

If a vaporizer is 90% more efficient than combustion then the user only need buy 1/10th of the amount of cannabis they did before to achieve the same dose. Meanwhile the effect is cleaner and side effects are reduced.

Last edited:

Egzoset

I am not Egzoset.

M'yeah, i guess i should know...

Quitting smoking and switching to vaping is a personal choice.

Ah, finally. That's my point exactly: to offer fair health-wise alternatives to those ridiculously mis-adapted/expensive wrong responses (as "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers"...) pretending to have the (wrong) solution trying to solve the (wrong) problem.

But i was already making myself clear on page 1, wasn't i?...

Anyway the VaporGenie patented product was chosen on a basis of material selection after multiple preliminary experiments revealed a contrasting preference for such clean-burning butane scenario. However don't waste time searching for correspondant input based on INDEPENDANT DUPLICATION & PEER REVIEW, that's how much worthy value their delayed comments are - futile, so many years later (...): after all the proof-of-concept is there, nobody can stop anyone else from engaging into this DiY challenge. At least not without a scratch for their own failed credibility...

A pro-vaping view does not advertise a particular brand.

I'll just need to find my time machine and go back to 2010 so i can instruct myself not to share the fun, for free. It's bad for the other's businesses.

...prevent lung damage and reduce consumption.

Exactly on top of my own short list of priority objectives, how did you know??

Investing means you get more for your money, usually if done properly.

That's my point, do it correctly, but this troll species seems particularily obtuse to repeated communication attempts spread across pages of hate-driven personal attacks. Or is it only money?? My bad! What a life style. Lets rush it a bit, not to fall in that trap and fall mesmerized, if not hypnotized!...

:eek:

Or asleep. Not to mention i GAVE AWAY many preliminary yet functional Prototyping Platforms - at MY own personal expense, the rest was destroyed. No BETA (self-serving) privileges there...

The barrier to production for all other consumption methods other than smoking may be kept too high, out of reach financially on purpose.

Actually it's the Volcano/Arizer (& similar) solution which is awfully deficient, which in turn explains the extravagant designer choices made simply to compensate some earlier mis-guided move. Like to ignore costumer input in 2008 (e.g. BEFORE i even created Egzoset, by the way!), euh... I mean there was no corrective even a decade after Arizer paying clients questioned its persistence in systematically failing to separate the electronics cavity from out lungs path (which are effectively COUPLED intimately together via close open/juxtaposed confinement)... Possibly for the sole purpose of cheap hardware ventilation, what else? In any case we must be able to denounce these strategies visibly not motivated by the final user own interest. At least when i eat chicken i like its feathers to have been removed 1st and that's not open to monetary negotiation or the deal ends right there. That's it, we're talking vaporization now.

...the effect is cleaner and side effects are reduced.

Only 1st-person experience can resolve the enigma in all fairness. So, instead of wasting more time i'll go back to page 1 and refresh my old memory...Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Muleskinner

Veteran
A good dry-herb vape is more efficient than smoking but 90%? no way. 30% more efficient is a reasonable number. And you probably extract less cannabinioids at lower vape temps, these Volcano studies are usually done with the temperature set at 400+ degrees F

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
A good dry-herb vape is more efficient than smoking but 90%? no way. 30% more efficient is a reasonable number. And you probably extract less cannabinioids at lower vape temps, these Volcano studies are usually done with the temperature set at 400+ degrees F
Magic # 374 deg F :)

Latest posts

Latest posts