What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

S

strain_searcher

chucky that sour creek looks amazing . I love the purples coming through from the cripple creek . the smoke is 1 hitter straight to head so have fun

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sup PACKN the NLx BIGBUD is from female seeds i got them bout a yr ago
high STRAIN the colors came out awesome .will get some shots of the dried bud in a couple days
UM420 sup mang i cant wait to try the blackout it smells amazing the colas are getting thick .will post up when smoked but until then just updated pics

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hiya Chuck, glad to see you bro. Beautyful garden happy to see your work. Always interesting. Hope you do us some smoke reports.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
SMOKEY nice to see you stopping in to peep the girlies
thanx for the praise dont worry i got bout 84 more strains in the fridge to keep it interesting .next to germ are the rest of the peak 19 and northern lights ,they were the 1st seeds i ever bought ,gottem from sagamarthas thru H.S. bout 4 yrs ago ,got 3 of each left i think i'll have to look

dc105

ICMag Donor
What up Chuckster? Nice looking gals my man! What's the makeup of your Bangkok blackout? I just noticed some leaf curling and thought maybe it had some blueberry in it. Keep up the great work!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high dc105 the Blackout is
BANGKOK BETTY (BILLY GOAT SEEDS)X AMNESIA 99 (JLP)
i think the leaf curl might be a ph thing not sure
tanx for peeping

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Chucky, :wave: how are ya? Good to see ya and all you got goin' on which i must say is a helluva plethera? of strains, man, i dont know how you do it! :yoinks:

nice neck snapping too by the way. :woohoo:

peace

bonz :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here is the warclub bent and tied

just a couple of the bangkok blackout

some cal-jax and she is a monster i just put her in thihis bigass bucket today she is about 4' tall stalk is as wide as my bic

heres her top

and now some limons

some female seeds NL X BIGBUD

and the veg box in here we have CHERRY BOMB II MATANUSKA TUNDRA
DBL SOUR BUBBLE

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
packn wasup mang yeah these bitches are quite the fuzzy bunch arent they
and good ole bucktooth nate is a hairy fella eh

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Niiice! So tell me chucky.... what is double sour bubble? I'm guessing it's either an sb f2 or a sour diesel hybrid... :chin:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Man you have a bunch of flavors going on...It looks like some them like..matanuska, sour bubble and cherry bomb..are asking for Mg..or is that just the camera.. :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead tanx for peepin
scrappy man they are some big ass leaves the whole plant is big its in a big laundry tub bout 7 gals i think, the plant is 4 ft tall
mean mr.mustardthe dbl sour bubble is some of ZEPPS gear its sour diesel xed with bogs sour bubble i think
packn2puff i just love having all the different strains going at once when i go see them as soon as i walk in the room its like WOW the smells all mixing together different ways the buds are shaped :yoinks: ITS CRAZY MANG :woohoo:
and VARIETY is the spice of life
i'll be put ing some epsom in the water next trip out prolly sat.

Last edited: