What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLACK PEARL

dddaver

Veteran
The only women's pearl I ever seen was pink, not black...oh, wait a minute, you don't mean that...nevermind.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I've had this strain, and can't attest to its value to women. It is beautiful herb though with a really unique flavor. There were two different expressions that I saw. The lime lollipop smell I got off it was really nice. Supposedly they only vend it to a few clubs. The one I got it from in Santa Clara had a really nice batch. I don't know how easy it will be to find seed stock, as it sounded like they bred it for themselves. I doubt they'd give the pollen out either. Best of luck though.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
From what I've heard almoust any strong indica smoke or cbd tincture helps women with that kind of pain.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I'm actually going to head down to Santa Clara in the next few weeks to grab some, whenever my friend gets it in stock. If you knew me, you would understand what that means. This imo is some special herb.

i was almost out of stock so i made a black pearl seed grow last year using 2 males and 5 females; the grow got burnt out due to a forest fire. thanks for the answers; even the joke.

some1 sold it but i cant remember who?

your right; im using simons kalimist for my mmj female clients right now but black pearl slows down the flow better, i have been told. theres a couple other sativas as well.

i grew it and keith fagin of calgary420 gifted it to me; he got it from marco renda of TY, years ago. women who tried it, loved it

Abel22

I was almost out of inventory so i created a dark gem seeds develop last season using 2 men and 5 females; the develop got burnt off out due to a woodlands flame. thanks for the answers; even the laugh.

brickadobe

A few left

A few left

I have a few of these seeds, I think SensiSeeds was the breeder but I can't remember who I got them from. I haven't grown any out so I can't speak to their viability. I'd check with Sensi if your looking for them.