What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Bomb Seeds

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherry bomb from bomb seeds is good.
Tingly kinda third eye pot.Got it as a freebie and am in process of mothering it.

Cherry bomb from bomb seeds has absolutely nothing to do with Mr Greengene's Cherry bomb (the original) or even reeferman's for that matter.
They really should have checked before using that name!

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr.Greengenes passed away a couple of years back by all accounts.

Just made a cross of OG Kush Abusive x Mr.G's Cherry Bomb. if it tests well then i'll send some packs tothe bay. I think it could be a decent cross.

I still have some of the CB seeds Mr.G made a while back and i'll make some more of those at some point too. His CB line should not be lost.

VG

WelderDan

Veteran
Mr.Greengenes passed away a couple of years back by all accounts.

Just made a cross of OG Kush Abusive x Mr.G's Cherry Bomb. if it tests well then i'll send some packs tothe bay. I think it could be a decent cross.

I still have some of the CB seeds Mr.G made a while back and i'll make some more of those at some point too. His CB line should not be lost.

VG

Wow, I wasn't aware of that. Now I'm bummed out. I recently popped the last of my pure CB stock. I've got a few crosses of it too. I guess I better baby this stuff to be sure I don't lose it.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would be great to see these around again. I have a few hundred seeds that were outdoors and got cross pollinated with some white widow and a few other strains, I can't remember exactly. I need to run some but last I remember they would herm on me. They were from a friend who told me the cross pollination story. Maybe they were just herm seed. I do remember the bud being very good so I went through and saved everything.

OPT

Cherry bomb #2 , still the best smoke i've every had, (that i can remember). Is reeferman still around?

-OPT

JOJO420

Veteran
I have a red cherry berry strain here in Hawaii, came from Barney farms originally. It is a Skunk #1 x Cherry Bomb I believe from Reeferman.
If I remember right?

WelderDan

Veteran
I got about 50 seeds from the last seed run and some (Kali x Burmese/CB) x CB. I guess I better get to work popping beans and making more

I seen a hawaian seed company that claimed to have original cherry bomb seeds. Is that the only option now or are there people who have preseved the strain? Would love to grow some original cherry bomb!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Disseminating these in pure form would be a great service to the community, and appreciated by many, I'm sure.

yeah the requests for Mr.Greengenes Cherry Bomb are mounting up and i will get round to this again soon. seems like only a year or two since i made some before but maybe it was longer lol

VG