What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLOOM!!! yellow bottles

dirtyshawa

saw these nutes on amazon and their price was high as shit. i love over priced stuff. anyway, i'm intrigued. does anyone have experience with these nutes or have heard of them? the are priced much better on their site, but, i'd like to know some info from the gallery before i jump out the window.........

http://yellowbottles.com/

M

mrsrixon

I am using them for the first time will let you know the results. I have read a lot of good things about them.

dirtyshawa

I am using them for the first time will let you know the results. I have read a lot of good things about them.

cool, which do you have? i emailed them asking which of their products do they recommend for coco and they were like all of them. so, that helps.......but, i'm sure i don't need all of their products. anyway, after i get my christmas shopping out the way i can look forward to a nute splurge.:xmasnut:

707Corridor

I would go with L-Immortal's suggestion. You'll get a lot of feedback if you run into problems...which is hard to do if you follow the instructions.

Sometimes one has to learn how to dial-in in the nutes one is using to get good results.

Of course every company is gonna say they are better than the next company. If you love buying overpriced stuff then go for it...but experience and results do not come in a bottle.

This stuff is the shit limits the cost / amount of stuff needed to run during bloom. Just a base and the three diff bloom enhancer. Ooze, Phat, Final those three are the only ones you really need to worry about

I saw on their site the other day they have a coco base, if that is what you are wondering about, I have no experience with that product, interested as well any other feedback would be nice.

dirtyshawa

yea, i was trying to find out if anyone here had ran their nutes specifically for coco. i haven't found to many people that use their nutes but, from the ones i've spoken with they say it's a good as advertised. the only beef i've heard was the challenging of the line being 100% organic do to the lack omri listing but, other than that it's been highly recommended. i'm going to try and run the whole line and see what it do.

M

mrsrixon

I can honestly say my girls are loving the Coco A + B as a base. The AO nutes almost have no affect on PH or PPM. I also use Cannazyme during veg as an additive. I am debating using the phat, ooze, and final during the flowering cycle.

It's hard to try the phat, ooze, and final due to there costs, but I do want to use something that compares to each one of those but isn't 100 bucks a bottle.

dirtyshawa

i feel you on them being pricey but, from the results i've heard from those that have used the whole line is the cost is well worth it. if you go buy their feeding schedule i think you'd get your money's worth, your not gonna use that much they're just to add polish. all the dirty work should be taken care of throughout the grow.

M

mrsrixon

I totaled up what it would cost me to run the Ao line of additives and its just to much to fork out right now.
I will be sticking with the AO as a base but would like some suggestions about a line of additives. They don't have to be super cheap just not $125/L.

Not to try and push it, but the stuff is pretty concentrated 1 liter makes like 250 gallons. Its like 1 ml per liter and the cost of not running anything else but a base. On top of the improvement to the end result, people tell me the same thing it is pricey but when I do the math it costs me less to run than the line I used to run....

I like to run a one part organic base, I like Botanicare pure blend pro but am interested in trying the whole line from AO : groigen, florigen, roots ect...

Have you tried the H&G line? or the B'Cuzz line?

I personally have not tried either...Although have heard good things about both. Was going to run canna side by side with current reg and the person I shop with recommended H&G told me it was made by the same person and was considerably cheaper.

Do you run H&G(base or whole line) if so what additives do you recommend???

andrewjj2

I would go with L-Immortal's suggestion. You'll get a lot of feedback if you run into problems...which is hard to do if you follow the instructions.

Sometimes one has to learn how to dial-in in the nutes one is using to get good results.

Of course every company is gonna say they are better than the next company. If you love buying overpriced stuff then go for it...but experience and results do not come in a bottle.

actually they very well do.. haha. Have run Canna, fox farms, advanced nuts.. Advanced was the best.just ran yellow line a few months ago. Best results ive ever had. concrete, huge cola, 2.5 per light OG

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump, anyone using this stuff? Anyone tried their “super stacker”?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Canna A/B for coco is a great base nutrient. So is Dutch Master Commercial Grow/Bloom/Micro. So is Advanced Sensi Coco A/B. Just pick one and dial it in.

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts