Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Drip Clean makes sense if it works like this...

Thread Title Search
Drip Clean makes sense if it works like this... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2013, 07:31 AM #11
longwaters

I'm pretty picky about smoking, so I've been using it in coco because it improves taste and burn quality. Salt accumulation isn't easy to flush with plain water because coco has high cation exchange capacity. Drip clean at 0.4 ml/gal helps immensely, allowing for a clean burn with no flush. Or you can flush and get it even cleaner, but some claim that there is less "fullness" to the smoke.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:11 PM #12
farmdalefurr
I feel nothing and it feels great

farmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nicefarmdalefurr is just really nice
oh no doubt DHF, i feel what your sayin

i just tell people to save their $ only because i, at one time, fell for all that extra boosters and useless nutrient shit

once people realize you dont need to feed heavy if feeding regularly in coco, the better off we'll all be, ya know?

like you said, you never ran over 750. i myself max out at 850 w/ HG coco base and hydroplex in flower with zero salt problems

"He once parallel parked a train"

"If he punched you in the face, you would have to refrain from thanking him"
farmdalefurr is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:04 PM #13
DaleW

DaleW is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys that's the feed back I was looking for because I'm looking to do a coco grow but am not wanting to waste nutes on runoff because that shit adds up! So yeah sounds good
DaleW is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 11:18 PM #14
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
bump

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2019, 03:10 AM #15
9 1/2

9 1/2 is on a distinguished road
Ive used drip clean for about 2 years. I would say what i found, was that all them nutes stay in there
when watering.

so your ppm go very high were you would have to flush aggressively and your plants get deficiencies.i would water with no run off ..by the way
9 1/2 is offline Quote