What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Is “Only Slightly Less Awful” Than Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robrites

This thread has reached the end of it's useful life. I encourage the mods to shut it down. Thanks!

geneva_sativa

It's not only him. . . front page yahoo news today was announcing another panic-piece. . . that the devils weed increases chance of stroke and heart failure by some huge percentage.

The powers that be, are set against cannabis for multiple reasons and they seem hellbent on trying to ban it completely from the reach of the masses.

rolandomota

Anyone voting for the orange trumpsicle next election is also voting for j sessions to stay as attorney general so yea think about that next time you vote for the president

seeded

It's not only him. . . front page yahoo news today was announcing another panic-piece. . . that the devils weed increases chance of stroke and heart failure by some huge percentage.

The powers that be, are set against cannabis for multiple reasons and they seem hellbent on trying to ban it completely from the reach of the masses.
Once cannabis is legal and the world doesn't end people are going to call for the complete end to the drug war and black budgets need herion and cocaine to be illegal so expect operation mockingbird to ramp up their efforts the closer we get :(

vta

Veteran
Still waiting on what is going to happen...what stance Trump tells Sessions to go by. So far Sessions is keeping his tone the same, fortunately for us pot smokers...the AG doesn't set policy and Trump will have the final say and hopefully he will keep his stance on States Rights. Time will tell.

Anyone voting for the orange trumpsicle next election.....

That is why threads get shut down. But, don't think for a second that I vote for a President based on their drug reform beliefs. Is it important for me? Sure, as a libertarian I feel that all drugs should be legal. A limited federal government that is fiscally responsible is far more important to me. Hillary or Bernie would of increased spending and raised taxes. 2 things I am against.

mayorofthdesert

What a complete asshat this guy is. He has no personal working knowledge about marijuana at all yet knows exactly what is good/bad for everyone else. He is why the framers of our constitution set so many limits on the powers of government.

I'm 4 years clean from heroin & credit being in a rec legal state for part of my success. Not to mention the fact that I was first exposed to heroin when I had to get my illegal weed from drug dealers who, you know, deal illegal drugs. Dickwad.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
It's always good to hear advice from someone who has not a clue about the subject in hand.
Do they make politicians take an iq test before appointing them?
I swear half of them wouldn't know what way round to sit on a toilet seat.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Still waiting on what is going to happen...what stance Trump tells Sessions to go by.

Trump will let you down for sure, mark my words!

Hillary or Bernie would of increased spending and raised taxes. 2 things I am against.

Trump plans to lower taxes for corporations, and raise taxes for the regular joe. I guess you are for that then. nice.

oldchuck

Veteran
Still waiting on what is going to happen...what stance Trump tells Sessions to go by. So far Sessions is keeping his tone the same, fortunately for us pot smokers...the AG doesn't set policy and Trump will have the final say and hopefully he will keep his stance on States Rights. Time will tell.

Disagree Vta. The AG most certainly does set policy in may ways. My impression of the Trump cabinet is that he will give them their heads regarding policy and operations. He really doesn't know how government works and has a tendency to not work much himself.

igrowone

Veteran
i recall the opinions on barak when he did not satisfy what many felt were promises on cannabis
there aren't 2 standards out there for being a lying snake

i recall the opinions on barak when he did not satisfy what many felt were promises on cannabis
there aren't 2 standards out there for being a lying snake

the obama administration knew exactly what kind of can of worms they were letting open when they let CO and WA go ahead with legalization. by doing so they knew it would get a foot hold and be incredibly hard to stop for the next administration.

igrowone

Veteran
the obama administration knew exactly what kind of can of worms they were letting open when they let CO and WA go ahead with legalization. by doing so they knew it would get a foot hold and be incredibly hard to stop for the next administration.

that may well be
just pointing out the critical standard that was applied to barak should be the same now
and i don't see anything that is better now, quite the opposite

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Sessions is a retard, that is official. I am a Trumper and feel he is doing great but this Keebler elf is annoying. I think all he will ever be is annoying.

I think Trump got him for border enforcement and to go after pills and heroin, and all the other hard stuff. Trump will go after pills and heroin, that is a lock. I think that is a waste of time mostly but I understand the concern when you see people literally dying
around you.

How many of you that think Trump will let this asshat loose on pot, also thought Trump would win and be your president? Not that psychic are you?

igrowone

Veteran
How many of you that think Trump will let this asshat loose on pot, also thought Trump would win and be your president? Not that psychic are you?

that is the question, and it's fair
i can see what Session's wants to do, he's just looking for a way
but it's the overall pattern of behaviour
the plan to strengthen the private prison set up?
no, this is failed thinking and bodes nothing but ill

Well Sessions is a retard, that is official. I am a Trumper and feel he is doing great but this Keebler elf is annoying. I think all he will ever be is annoying.

I think Trump got him for border enforcement and to go after pills and heroin, and all the other hard stuff. Trump will go after pills and heroin, that is a lock. I think that is a waste of time mostly but I understand the concern when you see people literally dying
around you.

lol @ keebler elf...i def agree with that.

i dont think trump will be going after pills. those profits are tied to pharma co's. honestly i hope they do go after heroin...shits poison.

honestly its hard to tell what he'll do on any issue. well i dont think hes gonna let the dog completely loose on pot but i do believe he'll give him enough chain where he can bite more than a few people.

Jhhnn

Veteran

Yeppers. "Hard" isn't the word. The initiatives in CO & WA along with acquiescence from the Obama Admin was like the battle of Stalingrad. The war isn't over but prohibitionists' losses are too great for them to prevail in the end.

If Lyin' Jeff wants to be crucified on the cross of public opinion he'll have a tough time finding a better way. Just squawking about it is excellent base pandering, however.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
"Fashionable"? What is this guy talking about?

Facts are not "fashion", the fact that cannabis is super different from heroin is not a fashion...this sessions guy is senile, he thinks his opinion is more valuable than proven science. Clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts