What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congress won't act

SamsonsRiddle

With the hysteria by the recent occurrences of idiotic language from a member of the white house team, along with the uncertainty of the new AG's will towards state's rights when it comes to marijuana we need congress to actually do something.

There is a bill that has been introduced by *gasp* a white male republican from california (i bet you didn't think there were any). We need to focus on congress acting on the people's behalf - for once - and going against the cartel and big pharma's needs.

However, congress never does anything to serve the interest of the people so we might as well just piss and moan until someone gets this thread closed like all the other "donald trump and racist jeff sessions are going to come into your house, pistol whip you, drown all your elite clones in bleach, and fuck your wife. cnn and salon.com report"

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/975/text

this system sucks.

topheavy420

Finally someone with some reason! Props to you.

This is the only path to what we all want. Congress must pass a bill for it to become law.

I will join you in pressuring my states reps

rockymountainJ

Damn really?!?!??! I torched my plants and sold all my equipment on craigslist.... damn smh....
Ive been a paranoid wreck.... lol

paper thorn

Veteran
it's a simple and straight to the point bill. seems like it should be a no-brainer. it'll take a LOT of phone calls and emails to your state reps and then senators if it were ever to somehow make it through the house.
These bills have been introduced before, and never go anywhere, even among democrats, before some folks start blaming the 'right'.
call your reps.

Mukind

With the hysteria by the recent occurrences of idiotic language from a member of the white house team, along with the uncertainty of the new AG's will towards state's rights when it comes to marijuana we need congress to actually do something.

There is a bill that has been introduced by *gasp* a white male republican from california (i bet you didn't think there were any). We need to focus on congress acting on the people's behalf - for once - and going against the cartel and big pharma's needs.

However, congress never does anything to serve the interest of the people so we might as well just piss and moan until someone gets this thread closed like all the other "donald trump and racist jeff sessions are going to come into your house, pistol whip you, drown all your elite clones in bleach, and fuck your wife. cnn and salon.com report"

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/975/text

this system sucks.

"drown all your elite clones in bleach, and fuck your wife"

Who is saying this? Salon or people on the forums lol

Seems to be rather well tailored for Salon

And this is all on Trump. Cannabis is schedule 1, it has no medical use under federal law. So I think you were implying this was on them to act...It's not.

My state votes democratic every 4 years but we will be lucky to be recreational in a decade.

Latest posts

Latest posts