What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I cant wait to see what the Firestorm(wifi#43 x GG#4) tests at. She has to be 25% or more. I think she is pure Fuel.

Yeah I'm pumped as well, won't be too long.

so what's up with this mr.loud? i would love to see it or find out how to get it here where i'm at in the south east.

MRL is a lemon thai pheno that I'm in the process of phasing out... sorry. Too much better stuff to run.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me Too!!!!!
Thats gotta be the nicest looking plant since the discovery of GG#4.
It has the possibility to match her in the areas that make the Glue a winner. I really liked the White line and its hybrid X's.
I ran GreatWhiteShark for awhile. I X'd it with I.C.E but never did get to finish that run. Too bad, so sad.
Keep up the great work! Your making some gas over there!

Firestorm doesn't have any of the Aroma GG#4 has. To me FS is a great chem cross. Has that Chem aroma. Others will prob smell something else like dish soap lol..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 54 on this round of GG4 .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

morgandecaptain

Day 35 for this GG#4 that I let go natural,might regret it later.

Attachments

• IMG_20160619_203231.jpg
    IMG_20160619_203231.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20160619_203309.jpg
    IMG_20160619_203309.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 14

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how many times a day are they getting fed ? they look awesome as always

once a day JW , i feed till just a slight amount of run off & that holds them till the next day usually . its getting hotter here so i might have to add a second feed right before lights off to hold them over till next feeding . depends on my temps ......

& thanx brutha :tiphat:

blissfest

Unknown or Legendary - Gorilla Glue #4
Gorilla Glue #4 gets it names from the trichomes that "glue" up the scissors when manicuring this baby.

Gorilla Glue #4 was accidently created by Joesy Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.

Joesy Whales: i have been getting alot of questions about the gg4 so im going to tell everyone how it went down, a few years ago i was growing sour dubb and chem sister and some others, the chem sis threw a couple nanners and hit the sour dubb, i held those seeds for a year or so and finally popped 5 of them, they were ok, really had one nice pheno but i lost it in a security scare, the other 4 pheno's all hermed on me and tottaly seeded my whole stadium run, i was pissed, i got rid of all of it to a friend, marrdog. he kept alot of the seeds and about a year later we had a joint grow going and he popped i belive it was 6 of those seeds, i was really concerned that they would herm and dident have much hope for them, they were all female, we ended up with pheno's 1 2 4 and one we called the runt, all were outstanding, the clear winner though was the gg 4. so thanks to marrdog and lady luck

Genetics: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis
Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks
Yield: Moderate
Patient Expectations
Scent: Lemon, pine. slightly minty
Flavor: Sweet, chocolatey, diesel aftertaste
Effects: Clear, cerebral
Suggested Medical use: Menstrual cramps

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
The Sour Dubb x Chem Sis hermed and pollinated a Chocolate Diesel. The seeds came out of the Chocolate Diesel.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tony thanks for the support but there is no way to stop the fake shit, I feel sorry for the people that buy there seeds expecting to get top shelf plants, :tiphat:

I know dude... I know... Still had to ask the guy how he can rip off consumers like that... Right here at home no less...

Latest posts

Latest posts