What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Dogstar -
The reason everyone is being polite is because we are just trying to be helpfull.
Nobody is upset or thinks your a heritic or anything like that. We are all rooting for you and wish for you to get the real cut so you will see how nice she really is.
Thank you for putting up those pics. Shes a pretty plant. Just looks like an S1 or something.

Dog Star

Veteran
To me everything is cool cause you are all polite and kind...

am also cool cause there is no reason to get crazy in this moment.. ;) LOL

still i will never come in thread to upload pics that are not real GG#4,
just look "timeline" backward where i asking Joesy does i have a real deal
as i showed him plant in veg... and he confirmed i have her..

so please dont get me wrong,who do i need to listen? You or Joesy??

Was think that Joesy know his own plant and that his verification will
mean something.. but then comes people to count number of leafes as this
is 100% proof of originality..

Still no body knows what is that plant but some folks claim she is S1 or cross,
changed colour,9 leafes...

You didnt suceeded to convince me that you wish to help cause there is no any
practical help,in one moment you are so sure in your words and in other
you are not sure what plant this is....

So meh... thanx for nothing.. :)

Id'ing somebody elses plant in veg is very difficult to do with 100% accuracy. It is far easier to identify a cultivar when it is in flower.

one more thing, for those of you trying to figure out GG4 outdoors, stop into chat and ask babba to show you some pics of last years run outside.

Dog Star

Veteran
Only one thing more,

smoked preliminar buds as always and this "fake" GG#4 have potency
so strong that i stopped on half joint..

now this microwave drying isnt great compared to normal cured buds
so its only gona be better than its now...

Am 100% sure now i have a real GG#4 cause its double a strenght of things
i use to smoke around...

i smoke strains like Valley Ghashes,Sour Bubble,Herijuana and other hard hitting
smoking gear for years so i can judge good what type of potency
this GG have.

All you "non-belivers".. ;) need to wait second run i will have with her clones
and then you will understand that Summer run made her totaly different
and unrecognizable... mostly cause of initial stress,huge cold from new AC,lot of wind movement,turbo negative pressure,1150W on 215 cm of hight..

Tony was only one accurate why things look like they look..

Joesy was also very right when he gived first time his thoughts,he knows his own plant
i belive..

Mine dear collegue growers please be patient and just wait for second run...
will show you green version with only 5-7 leafes..

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You go with it Dog...
The leaf pics you posted looked legit to me but I aint no expert. I've seen Blueberry plants exhibit similar traits.

Also, potency is only one thing to look for in the Glue. The terp profile will be the absolute best determining factor.

I look forward to a detailed as you can get smoke report.

Zapadra

Well here we go. Probably the most legitimate S1 I (one) can get! Time to start feeding! Thx for taking one for the (other) team! :D

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
You go with it Dog...
The leaf pics you posted looked legit to me but I aint no expert. I've seen Blueberry plants exhibit similar traits.

Also, potency is only one thing to look for in the Glue. The terp profile will be the absolute best determining factor.

I look forward to a detailed as you can get smoke report.

Man,could not wait and was dry fast in microwave few small buds..

on half joint i sees myself i stand on brake...thats didnt happend to me long time cause i ingesting BHO very much...

waited to come from walk and then i finished joint..
bam..sleeping time... also that walk was hard as never before.

In morning i waked up grogy whats happends also usually after i eating BHO.. i cant compare this smoke to any other strain
that i tryed before,its so strong..

special plant.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Lol as long as you dig it dog. That's what's really important!
Be watching for the next run man

Dog Star

Veteran
Lol as long as you dig it dog. That's what's really important!
Be watching for the next run man

I just addmit i never have better plant in category of indica smoke..,only 8.5 week of flo,

and promise next run will made her recognizable.

Also encounter on clones those what Joesy told,
on some plants there are 4 leafes,6 i also found..

5 and 7 are most frequent..

Kind regards Sirsmokealot

morgandecaptain

I just addmit i never have better plant in category of indica smoke..,only 8.5 week of flo,

and promise next run will made her recognizable.

Also encounter on clones those what Joesy told,
on some plants there are 4 leafes,6 i also found..

5 and 7 are most frequent..

Kind regards Sirsmokealot

It's true that environment can make plants look different and my GG#4 that I've had for 2.5 years looks different than most I've seen. Color change is nothing new and it only takes a cooler lights out period to show itself. That being said I've never seen a GG#4 with 9 leaves,there are some great S1's out there but a terpene profile would go a long way to verify it.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Now and then.

Now and then.

June 22 sideways :(

This morning. Some cucumbers needing to speed up.

Put in a late veggie garden for a little extra cover. Hoping it starts moving a little faster.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Been harvesting testers of some Glue and Cookie hybrids. the best are rock hard and very loud.

Vicious Felony (OGKB 2.0 x GG#4) feminized for your pleasure. 70 days.
picture.php

Uncle Kenny [Thin Mint x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)] 70 days. Regular.
picture.php

Glue Room, a GorillaBreath f2, [(GG#4 x CookieBoi) x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)] spit 2 OGKB phenos. regular.
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #5 [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)] regular and fem versions. 70 days
this one is so rank!
picture.php

Valley Breath [SFV OG x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)] regular
these flowers are on another level of potent. hiding under the bed paranoia reported to me.
picture.php

Thanks josey. your girl is finding new mixtures to help make the ill well.

2ppl

Need help!!! I had been unfortunate to have ran across some dudding gg4. This time I got my clones from barc collective and they are supplied by midnight farm, from what I gathered is a pretty reputable source. From my experiences the dudding gg4 has small leaves and the lateral branching is more of sideway direction instead of a prominent V shape. I'm gonna post pics of the two that I received from barc. Any insight would be great. Not here to bash gg4, since I'm running it in my garden even after a bad experience. But I kinda know how to spot the duds now, I should've checked better before I purchased them. In the pic u will notice one with bigger fan leaves and V shaped side branching vs the small leaves and sideway pointing branching. Thanks everyone! JW any comments from you would be awesome! You a cool dude! I just want to know should I toss the suspected dud or am I overreacting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 14

2ppl

Another thing I noticed about the duds that I've encountered is that the stems tends to stay green and healthy looking no matter how u stress them. Oh just to be clear when I'm referring to duds , I'm talking about larfie buds and has a lot of brown hairs on them. They may look decent when in late flower, but it lacks the thc that normal gg4 has and density. Here's a top pic of the two.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 22

Dog Star

Veteran
Hhehehehehe finaly found it...

post #26 in this thread,Tony Green posting GG#4 pics in veg and last
picture you can see 9 leafed leaf on plant...

Myth busted... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts