What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ak47 x Skunk#1

HydroMage

Ak47 x Skunk#1

its a beautifull cross selected for its very indica propertys and masses of sweet skunk cented trichs, looks a bit small but thats a 30 liter pot its sat in :) :yummy:

Delta Nine

That looks great HydroMage, I have just started some AK47 x CHEESE (BigBuddah male), looking forward to see how it turns out.

nice work. :joint:

G

Where did you get this AK-47 x Skunk #1 :)

Sounds like an interesting cross, would like some myself!

G

Hi v1ru5 If you want this strain talk to syko2 im sure you know him fro OG and toke city. He sell this strain as tommy gun.......

Hey delta nine this is the same strain as cheese ( original is skunk#1 ) if you have buddah's seeds its mixed with afgahn..

Amd

i have the strain as beans, but im not sure how hermie it is, going to pop the them soon...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
cheese isnt just SK1....u cant buy a packet of skunk 1 and get a cheese pheno....its a rare one fro some old skunk 1, circa 1988 i beieve.....
I was considering doing it the other way around myself....using a skunk1 male(from sam the skunkman as its the real sk1) to knock up the clone....which i reckon makes sense as it is "Supposed to be" a skunk#1 pheno or "Sport" as they sometimes call these rare plants that pop up only every10000 seeds or something(i just made that number up as an example...how do i know how many lol)
Anyway, back on topic.... the Ak skunk cross would make some wildly different offspring though surely as theyre both hybrids with many different sets of genes in their make up.....could be some great combinations pop up though if you have the space to go through enough plants to find the stars among them..... sounds like a worthy mission anyway.......

Latest posts

Latest posts