What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Subcool's Lemon Freeze~!

cropmanagement

A lemon treat. Deep sweet lemon smell glazed with a hint of blueberry. Taste is amazing, like a lemon candy. Grown completely 12/12 in 3 gallons pro-mix, for 60 daze. She was a little early IMO, but im moving so thats that. Still got cuts though, this ones a keeper!

cropmanagement

Yeah, i got a chance to see some monster dannyboys about a week ago, and am looking forward to trying them very soon. should have dannyboy going inabout 3 weeks

G

nice job man. i grabbed up 4 packs of these with the background of this strain i couldnt resist. from the grows i been seein im glad i did. i believe they only released 50 packs of this without plans for more.

G

definitely a GOOD LOOK

definitely a GOOD LOOK

A+++ Results , cropmanagement!!

if i ever place a dr order on the list for sure is

***DANNYBOY*** --- (cant WAIT to see your run with er bro)

*Lemon Freeze* --- (yeah, and this report tipped me even closer to stuffing an envelope with a money order like tomorrow lol)
and,
*Neon Skunk*

good luck on all your plants and have a good tuesday CM

cj

G

Yes Sub's stains are under reprensented here. Thanks for showing us yours. They look and sound great.

JACKBAYBEH

Looks fantastic!! Nice grow.
Got me some Jack the Ripper and Space Jill on the way.
Subcool has some nice offerings, would love to see his strains
on seedbay.

cropmanagement

I cant wait to pop the other 8 lemon freeze beand also. But i already got what i wanted in this plant and much more. I love lemon taste :)

G

CaptainJack said:
A+++ Results , cropmanagement!!

if i ever place a dr order on the list for sure is

***DANNYBOY*** --- (cant WAIT to see your run with er bro)

*Lemon Freeze* --- (yeah, and this report tipped me even closer to stuffing an envelope with a money order like tomorrow lol)
and,
*Neon Skunk*

good luck on all your plants and have a good tuesday CM

cj

better hurry up on the db as their taco male used in the cross died and whats left is the last of em.

G

Nice looking plant Crop! I sure wish Subcool and Gypsy could get together and offer Subcool Seeds on Seedbay! There are at least 5 of their strains I want to grow (Dannyboy, Dannyboy BX, Conquistador, Sputnik, and Jillybean), but I will only order from Seedbay or Seed Boutique. I can't see sharing personal info w/ lots of different seed brokers.

If you do a grow report on Dannyboy, count me in for the ride!
MG

G

great pics1 was wanting to try a couple subcool strains. then again by the time you try and make a list, it seems immpossible to grow them all with so many great breeders and killer selections.

cropmanagement

i feel that smokeindica. Just enjoy what u choose, and dont gt ahead of yourself wanting a hundred strains.
Thanks for the kind words. Id say anything with the Jack's cleaner innit from sub will be amazing.