What's new

Check out my Backyard Buddies!

gOurd^jr.

These ladies got a real late start. went outside the first week of september at just a couple inches tall. couple months later and here we are almost ready to harvest the "big" two. One even smaller bud already chopped and smoked. The yield on the little guy was only about a gram, but I should get at least twice that out of each of these. Genes are either SOL adventure mix or Gypsy's Magical Mystery Beans.

They have great trichrome development and smell fantastic, but only if you stick your nose up close, quite stealthy.

Last edited:

gOurd^jr.

Update: Harvested the taller plant tuesday and got some fresh pics. Smells great and the bag appeal is ridiculous frosty style. Smaller plant is lookin better everyday-won't be long now!
On with the show.

First pics are from the harvested plant and final two pics are the remaining one. 20 oz. soda bottle for comparison.
peaceandpot
gOurd

Last edited:

gOurd^jr.

thx dubman, I've got 6 holes I dug and filled with nice soil. I ended up with 4 females, but 1 was super stunted or something. However she did still give me one single bowl of great smoke, wish I had gotten a picture of THAT cutie but oh well. I can put plants out again even going through the "hard" winter months since I only see freeze a handful of nights per year and I can cover em up for those :) I must say 3 outdoor crops per year is pretty nice.
keepitgreen
gOurd

Latest posts

Latest posts