What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blowfish

G

toofat said:
CBF, I grew some my last grow and it was the biggest baddest plant in the garden. The potency was way up there. Mine smelled very fruity, but not until the end. :wave:

hey toofat, thanks for chimein in bro, that sounds good, as she still has a bit of time left. so hopefully some aromas come on.

CBF

omega7

She looks great man. Can't wait to see some manicured budshots. I'm hoping to find a nice mom from some blowfish crosses I have (I didnt make them). Hopefully I'll get something close to the beauty you have going there. Good luck with her. peace bro.

G

WOW, CBF.. those are some ridiculously good looking flowers....
LOVE the colors man!.. keep up the good work.. :D

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:yoinks: beautifull CBF :wave: love the colour!!I have been eyeing this one for a long time :chin: now i might have to try and get myself some.Looking forward to your smoke report handsome :friends: :wink: .

toofat

CBF, you make me jealous. My pheno finished in 42 days, but no colors. The color in yours is just awesome. You indeed did a "Plantastic" job. :yummy:

G

thanks for the props all, she did finish up nice, most of the color is in the leaf, and most likely cool temps. also some enhanced lightin effects from the HPS.

heres some harvest shots, get a better look at the bud color and hairs.

CBF

G

Wow CBF. Those pics are absolutely awe inspiring especially that last shot before the chop. You always can get my jaw to drop. Awesome.

Latest posts

Latest posts