What's new

Ogre@60 Dayz

G

Gtotoys

Getting ready for the knife. All cloudy, just starting to turn amber. Heavy yeilder in my opinion.

Grown in a 2 gallon pot, under 1000hps. Should yeild 2.5 to 3 Oz's.

Pure Blend, Liquid Karma, Cal Mag+ And some other's.

Let's see anyone's Ogre pics.

est1977

yeah here's one that have been vegging for 60 days, this is a clone i gave a friend 2 months ago :yoinks:

they yield excellent also

here's the mom it came from

Last edited:
G

nice juicy budz fellas! :rasta: pack them pipes and fire at will!! looks to be killer

what's the scoop on this plant? clone only crazy sensi star selection :confused: tia

cj

G

Gtotoys

Here's a couple chopped shots.. See really looks good to me. Liked heavy nute's,, Nailed them a few times.

G

Those look excellent. I have this one too but haven't flowered her yet. Can you descibe the smell? How long does she take to flower?

G

Here's another vote for nice big buds on that plant. Thanks for the show.

G

Gtotoys

Ive let it go to 65 last run,, these are at around 60. Probably could take it now. 50/50 on the trics, I think I'll wait another day or two.

Smokey, my pleasure to provide a show.

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Gto, i must say that is the biggset Ogre top ive ever seen, not that ive seen that many but damn shes a fat one! :woohoo: And from my experience with it that thing is goona wiegh very heavy. Nice dude!

bonz :crazy:

Last edited:
G

Gtotoys

Thanks all, I think she swelled up really nice,,, and has such a "trainwrecky" kinda pungent odor to her.

Puffing on some Apollo 11 at the moment,, seems to be the jar I reach for the most.

huh??????

huh??????

first off GTO, NICE buddage :yes:
you say that you grew her out in a 2 gal container??????? DAMN!!
any reason for the small container??????
i can imagine if she was finished in a 5 gal! WHEW!!!

anyways she' quite nice 4 sure

keep it green
S2L

G

Gtotoys

Smokin, thanks for the kind words... I like using the smaller container's for space reason's.

G

I love my Ogre

I love my Ogre

These are a couple of pics from my ogre in my GH his year.
Did your grow totally reak like a skunk? Mine did.
I have noticed that after about a 4 week cure the smoke really comes on.

your buds a lot denser than mine . I want to give her a run indoors to see what she can do.

Awesome garden happy growing