What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~FlowerGirl~C99 x Apollo11~

G

There's new Girl in Town.... :D We are look forward to trying this gal... She is our new girl, of course we have cutting of her and I am looking forward to seeing how she smokes after a nice cure... She looks absolutely devine.... :canabis: i think anyway...

Cross Made by JOEY WEED...

O

OHenry

Wow! Nice buds . :joint: :joint: Grate cross! Hope she smokes as good as she looks!

G

OHenry said:
Wow! Nice buds . :joint: :joint: Grate cross! Hope she smokes as good as she looks!
Thanks! Henry... but to not mislead i must say again:D the cross was made by JOEY WEED and we have another of her that we have had for about a year now.... This one is just gonna be toked on for the first time when she gets all broken up:bongsmi:

I just really liked my other so I am sure to delight in this as well... :dance:

Last edited:
G

Ms.G-

I just put 4 of these seeds in to germinate after reading so much about how good they are. Those are gorgeous - I can't wait for mine!

How long did you flower her?

G

:wave: high ambre! Nice to see you.... This one was flowered for only 55 days :woohoo: which is another good thing about this gal... She also will give you heavy rock hard nuggs... Perfect daytime smoke!

Are you doing a thread on these? if so would ya gimmie a point to'em?:D I would love to keep up...

G

I really like the reports I've read on this mix; a good daytime smoke is what I'm after. I also have JW's C99, C99/NL, and NL/A11 to try. I'm starting to think I ought to buy the base strains & make my own crosses.

I'm growing these together with the test grow on Johnny Blaze. I'm not sure about mixing reports on the C99/A11 into the test grow thread; I might start a separate thread.

G

i think those are great ideas!! :smile:

I'd love to see a seperate thread on those!! Or just when ya get them into flower maybe do one then?... :D Which ever, what ever, Just Let us in on it..:friends:lol...

:wave:

G

Gtotoys

~~Sounds like a great cross, I have done both Apollo 11 and Ice Princess,, But this looks delicious!~~

G

What a beatiful lady there, and that plant isn't too bad either;) heh.

I just wish I could get a whiff of those through the screen.

G

Lady,
You should be working for all the head mags,takin pictures!!!I dont think I've ever seen a shitty pic or bud come outta your house,AAA all the way.Glad to see people of your stature pickin up the JW stuff,makes me feel like I did good gettin some too!!!Beautiful G!!!!!!!

Dr. D

Veteran
Lookin grat3 Ms.G...nice fat cola on the top pick...how many days did she go for?

G

~how nice of all of you~

~how nice of all of you~

only 55 days Dr.D, can you believe it!!.. That is a good thing about this particular cross as well... a sativa high in minimal time... :wink:

GtoTOYs, Thanks mon:rasta:

massholebmx... well i appreciate the comment and that you like my buds too... lol... if you could get a whiff, I think you would then know she has a delicious spicy smell at the moment:yummy:

ReD, now honey that is awful nice.. but not hardly... lol... I am SO amature compared to some of those folks.. But, if'in I had a high dollar camera, I may be dangerous... :bandit: but Thanks again red145, sometimes you can be so sweet... :smile:

:friends:chat at cha later tators:friends:

G

Looks great!!!

And id say Joey did well on that cross!!
Good grow and looking forward to the next..

G

:bigeye:----:bigeye:----:bigeye:
awwww...:friends: makin' me giggle now.. mucho gracious' amigos:friends:

:wave:see'ya'round!:bongsmi: