What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

..Casey Jones in Flower..

G

Peach Wrecked Abby:friends: Thanks!

this is at 24 days @ 12/12!!
:bigeye:

Last edited:
G

2137100_5623-med.jpg

Ya Big Tease!! :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
wow Ms.G, she is lookin nice..@24 days, gra3 trich production she is gonna be one frosty momma.. :yummy:

G

Dr. D said:
wow Ms.G, she is lookin nice..@24 days, gra3 trich production she is gonna be one frosty momma.. :yummy:
that's why she is my favorite and the one that I am really excited about... :friends:

ReD145, yeah she may be just a tease now, but I'd be willing'' to bet when it comes time she'll deliver.:whip:

G

sackoweed said:
h3ads
Can you say awesome looking nugsz shots.. Wow she looky like a stretcher.. HAve you smoked this stuff yet? Whats the smell like? As well as the high..? Ill be back soon great work guys peace..
sack :friends: :canabis:
Thanks! I think H3ad's pics turned out A-ok... :D
but to answer your question, no sweetie this is the first time this has been grown.. so you can understand my extra excitement:jump: I was attempting to smell her yesterday and despite a stuffy nose her fragrance came through sweet and tropical... much like the OE sweetness but with a hint of something different... and I can't hardly wait for her to be done:bongsmi:
Zilaniz said:
how long do you expect her to flower??
H3ad says 60-70 days, so stay tuned and we shall see... :friends:

3legdog

Again ....Great lookn plant !

Again ....Great lookn plant !

Outstanding new pics & what a Beauut ! Nice tight nodes make for nice long colas'. A beautiful plant indeed that i will watch in anticipation for a great final product ! More fantastic stuff from the H3ads family :woohoo: . Take care & hope ya feel better Ms G. i too am sick w/ an upper chest cold that hurts when i cough. Good thing i don't smoke cigs' as sm. bong hits w/ ice is about all i can handle right now :pointlaug . Peace & Good health to us all ! Yf 3ld :wave:

Last edited:
G

:rasta: don't cho know it,man... This is one christmas... i am highly anticipating the arrival of... :woohoo:

G

Super nice girl you got there. Rez's stuff really helped with the yield. Looks really good.
Take care

G

:jawdrop:
...that smoke is going to be sinful, Mrs. G ............

be well!
cj