What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

E-liquid

genetic freaked

Veteran
Hey all
I’ve used 2 recipes I found to make eliquid and I just can’t seem to get it to work.
I am not able to get the vegetable glycerin and the thc to combined.
The last try I used the 3 min frozen everclear wash which was then reduced until it was at 5ml then added the vg and heated for another 10 min.

Can someone help me with what went wrong. Or another recipe I should be using?

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I made it using Propylene Glycol that I bought on eBay. And, I used rosin. With that said, mine mixed great 2 ways. First I tried it in the microwave for 5 to 6 seconds. It mixed great but I have reserve about using the microwave.

The second way was just a hot water bath. I mixed 1 gram of rosin with 1.5 grams of PG in a small vile and put in hot water for about 2 or 3 minutes.

In both cases, the rosin melted well with the PG and stayed mixed. The vape cloud wasn't giant like some people like. I read that you can mix different viscosity of PG and get a mix that will vape the cloud you like (personally, I don't like those giant clouds). Or, you can mix more PG to rosin. I think a 2:1 is more like what normal people would do. I have a huge tolerance problem so I make everything stronger.

The taste is mediocre. I have not experimented with flavoring it yet. I was thinking of a drop or 2 of vanilla extract. If I can find it pure enough.

Last edited:
Hey all
I’ve used 2 recipes I found to make eliquid and I just can’t seem to get it to work.
I am not able to get the vegetable glycerin and the thc to combined.
The last try I used the 3 min frozen everclear wash which was then reduced until it was at 5ml then added the vg and heated for another 10 min.

Can someone help me with what went wrong. Or another recipe I should be using?

You're never going to get VG and THC to emulsify. It's simply not possible.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
So, if someone were to want to make a blend of PG and VG (which I believe is what most commercial e-cig juice is), they should blend the rosin/concentrate and PG first. And then, add the veg glycerin?

I would think the flavoring would be last.

I was reading a little about adding flavor and it seems that just about any food grade flavoring works so standard candy flavor oils should work. As should vanilla extract.

If you used cherry oil (for example), I wonder if a little citric acid would give it a sour cherry taste (as it does in candy).

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

There is a product I'm waiting to receive called wax liquidiser

I'm going to run some tests as to if the claims are true but however I now have a thread dedicated to mh personal findings

Is it OK to post a link?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
This is what I used the very first time. Worked great but the cost is absurd.

Edit: Removed lInk

It's called Vapeure Extract. I edited the link. I don't think they are allowed her.

Ingredients:
Modified Flavorless (PG, PEG, VG)

Last edited:

genetic freaked

Veteran
I used a mix of pg vg as the directions called for a 10-1 ratio of vg to pg.
I’m guessing they wrote in reverse and I should have done a pg ratio that’s higher.

I’m thinking I’ll try this again using just pg and work from there. Also going to use rosin or bho

Thanks for the help all