What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing outdoors in Mi...temps getting cold...should i pull?

SweetJ138

all my trichs are either clear or milky, no amber yet. i don't see very many if any white pistils, they're all amber and or turned in.
Ideally, i'd like to let it stay in the ground for another week or two, but the forecast for the next week calls for a lot of rain, and temps in the low 50's durring the day, and high 30's at night.

Should i just pull it now, or see how it fairs with all that cold rain?
they haven't really gotten any bigger in the last week or so.
20171025_1605041_zpsdjik0wae.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great! If it were me with the conditions you described, pull them and enjoy vs. taking a chance on mold.

Raven12141517

I had same situation couple years ago. NE Indiana here myself, so I feel your pain! I would pull them. Depending on the ratio of cloudy to clear, I have been surprised by a great euphoric body high with about 75% cloudy 25% clear. Was a kush strain that hit more like a strong sativa.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I’m facing similar weather conditions and plants. I had to travel earlier this week so I chopped a couple of spears in case we got a hard frost while I was gone. We’re supposed to have a hard freeze over the weekend so I will probably chop a few more colas just in case and leave a few out and see what happens. We may get another warm(er) spell next week but at least I’ll have a good bit in the barn.

Latest posts

Latest posts