What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Subbed up Senor PH!!!!

Attachments

• 1nnn1z.jpg
    1nnn1z.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 13

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok the plants are out of darkness and the last OGKB x O has proven her femininity so the #4 is a girl.

Last but not least I found one leaf on that #4 that had a chomp out of it...Im not sure if this was damage sustained by the door zipper or my mishandling but my eyes are wide opened to it.

writing:biggrin:

peace
ph

Maybe some1 has pimp handling her again..lol

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So I'm pulling all the plants out to rearrange based on height is just a technique i use to try and grow my girls uncut.I am truely trying to keep tall plants out of the back corner....those 2 corners create a reflective hot zone because of the cooltube throws light sideways unlike a hood but it provides more light because of that feature it helps with a uncut multilevel grow.I do not have a true canape as with a scrog which kind of anchors the plants in place.
Moving the taller plants towards the door opening allows those plants to get that horizontal light and with the door opened there is no reflective light which causes that reflective triangle.
At this point I will climb in the tent and get zipped in there and hope Mrs ph lets me out after I check for light leaks....I never skip this step...Never!!

I have been experiencing what I would call an Indian summer so my eyes are on temps with the new light increase and bulb change.Im thinking of changing over to a 315 watt Ceramic Metal Halide.I think Vanella Phoenix just changed his out his mogul socket and ballast and used his hood.I would love to lose 5 degrees.

I never hit the soil with a tea at the up potting so not sure if i can pull that off with my workload but this was during or next Kelp and worm casting.....by the way I added Epsom salt to the up pot mix because i kept forgetting about hitting them with it.

Thanks Much:tiphat:

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
:lurk:

subbed up.
Thanks for Making it Goat:)...Bodhi crew
Subbed up Senor PH!!!!
Big laughs Mr Green...that guy looks like my brother in law which made me laugh even more...Good Stuff
I'm late but I'm in, looking great.
Hey Bobbo
Yeah It's Just starting to ramp up here...I start when female start Show like any good party:biggrin:

Maybe some1 has pimp handling her again..lol

Dude:biggrin: too fucking funny....Me and Mrs Ph have what i call a tumultuous relationship.She helps every step of the way.

giphy_earwax.gif

I have shown her all these past posts....She just Laughs..She's a bonafide Cool Chick always has been always will be.

Grow support

Thanks for Making it Goat:)...Bodhi crew

Big laughs Mr Green...that guy looks like my brother in law which made me laugh even more...Good Stuff
:laughing::laughing:

Hey Bobbo
Yeah It's Just starting to ramp up here...I start when female start Show like any good party:biggrin:

Dude:biggrin: too fucking funny....Me and Mrs Ph have what i call a tumultuous relationship.She helps every step of the way.

View Image

I have shown her all these past posts....She just Laughs..She's a bonafide Cool Chick always has been always will be.

Grow support

Well damn I may be ya bro in law! Hahaha

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The 315 watters rock, I have two. One for veg, and the other in the flower tent along with a few LED's.

Changed out my 600w HPS for a 315w Agro CDL and would say it might even be brighter than the 600w was!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The 315 watters rock, I have two. One for veg, and the other in the flower tent along with a few LED's.

Changed out my 600w HPS for a 315w Agro CDL and would say it might even be brighter than the 600w was!

Yeah Bobbo it seems like you and a lot of others like them alot.I have no real beefs with existing set up with the exception of heat.I guess the power usage too....I just don't look at the bill and have given up on House member shut things off!!!!
I swear I wake up in the morning and everything imaginable is on and running full blast including the volumes.:lightning:

I was hoping to get a retrofit ballast ,socket and Cord.I just happen to have a graveyard of beautiful hoods that this light company just would not give me a shipping label for after asking multiple times on multiple hoods.
One cool hood in particular would work out well if I could get the right socket for.

Bye the way I like your Idea for supplementary Led lighting. What are you using because I was thinking of dropping the wattage on my existing light and adding a led Corn light or something like that.

We are just catching this late warm weather and it's had me thinking of improvements.

Americangrower

Veteran
So I went over to that Agway for some COM. They have a few pallets of it. The Lobster compost is on sale for $6.99 but Bar Harbor is 10.99 for 1cu or 17.99 for 2cu bag. They also have the Stonington premium soil for 30 something a 1.5cu bag.. That wasn't happening lol.
Got my 2x the 2cu and a bag of compost. I would have grabbed a lil more but I don't like having to much soil at a time. Thanks again for the find

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My LED's are from Prosource Worldwide, I believe they're located in Florida. Some of the smaller ones are prob 7 years old now. Not sure who I'd go to for a new light though, some people on here have pretty awesome all LED's grows...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So I went over to that Agway for some COM. They have a few pallets of it. The Lobster compost is on sale for $6.99 but Bar Harbor is 10.99 for 1cu or 17.99 for 2cu bag. They also have the Stonington premium soil for 30 something a 1.5cu bag.. That wasn't happening lol.
Got my 2x the 2cu and a bag of compost. I would have grabbed a lil more but I don't like having to much soil at a time. Thanks again for the find

Very cool AG
Glad you score at Agway....The place I go to has them priced the same across the board it's something like 3 for 18 mix and match.
They have another COM 1 cubic bag of I'm not sure but it's not the Stonington.I would love to take a peek at the stonington.
The last time I went to an agway the woman in there said in a shrill voice"May I ask you what you're planning on growing"....I looked at hear and answered WEED!and then Laughed:biggrin:
I need to go back there and talk to her more.:)
Let me know how your soil stash mixes up for you...By the way what are you growing?

ph

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
All is looking nice! Can't wait to see how these turn out. I'm excited for the the Og kush breath x orgasmatron :biggrin:

Americangrower

Veteran
Very cool AG
Glad you score at Agway....The place I go to has them priced the same across the board it's something like 3 for 18 mix and match.
They have another COM 1 cubic bag of I'm not sure but it's not the Stonington.I would love to take a peek at the stonington.
The last time I went to an agway the woman in there said in a shrill voice"May I ask you what you're planning on growing"....I looked at hear and answered WEED!and then Laughed:biggrin:
I need to go back there and talk to her more.:)
Let me know how your soil stash mixes up for you...By the way what are you growing?

ph

The stonington is 1 of those everything already in it soils, which I don't use as I like to add my shit to it.
I'm a lil pissed right now as I have been battling a mite problem for a month or so.
My boys got a old man purp clone off some1 while I was at work, I came home looked at clone and immediately knew it had mites. I tossed it but damage was done. Lil fokkers. So I have been bombing with Neem, Spinosad, green cleaner and pyrethrin. I just ordered Azatrol for all drench and spray.
I don't have a lot but any is to many as you know.
I would just axe the flower room but I have a Sour dub pheno GG4xC99 seeded with a sweet male GG4xC99 and want the seeds..ugh

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The stonington is 1 of those everything already in it soils, which I don't use as I like to add my shit to it.
I'm a lil pissed right now as I have been battling a mite problem for a month or so.
My boys got a old man purp clone off some1 while I was at work, I came home looked at clone and immediately knew it had mites. I tossed it but damage was done. Lil fokkers. So I have been bombing with Neem, Spinosad, green cleaner and pyrethrin. I just ordered Azatrol for all drench and spray.
I don't have a lot but any is to many as you know.
I would just axe the flower room but I have a Sour dub pheno GG4xC99 seeded with a sweet male GG4xC99 and want the seeds..ugh

Yeah AG someone contacted me about the stonington and I told him that same thing.Im still looking for 2 things one is to find reasonably priced worm casting and 2 is to get You some Kelp:biggrin:,,,sorry not today right!!

So your Boy brought home some strange...That sucks the big one my friend but I'm sure you will clear it up quickly.Im glad your protecting your valuables and fighting it out with those little monsters.
I have plans to build a quarantine box in the Garage with a simple Led inside to bring in strange.I figure to clean and then keep in there and keep my eyes opened for any Itchy scratchies on the plant.
I do not let any indoor plants from lowes and HD come into the house.Believe me the kids bring them and I am stricken with fear..:flowers2:...Mrs Ph understands the carnage they can bring.
They become outdoor plants..Kids with sad faces :puppydoge

Keep the wind at your back Americangrower:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey ph, I was cutting clones last night and the cherry sunshine reaked of cherries, not a sour cherry like the cherry pie. It was a sweet cherry smell, like maraschino cherries.

Latest posts

Latest posts