What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds ReWorked BubbleGum and more.

G

Richard Williams Back to the Congo

I love this strain and this plant is no exception. With that said, this is the 2nd girl I have run and I am going to keep on looking. I love the smell, taste and high of this plant, but the buds are very small and although the yield is average the sheer amount of tiny buds is off putting.
The smell and taste of this plant differ from my first in that this is a more refined white collar kind of a smell and taste where the first one was a roughneck thru and thru. I have a clone in flower and will keep her around until I have a confirmed female from my next seed popping adventure.

G

Relentless 818SFVFireOGbx chopped at day 70. I am really getting the hang of this girl and each harvest is better than the last. She doesn't yield as well as the SpaceFace, but her age and my dialing her in have given her special status. Her taste smell and high are exquisite.
I plan to have her in rotation for a very long time.

Yeti

Thank you for the great report on these genetics. Looks like the Deep Chunk really came though in the BTTC. Did you by chance grow the original Deep Congo? Seems like there should be some Congo leaning beans in the Back to the Congo pool but also some Chunk phenos.

Anyhow. I was really curious about your Kali Mist. Are they new or old beans. Have been wanting to give that one a try for some time but haven't had the chance.

Thanks for the grow show,

Yeti

G

Thanks for your comments.
I never had the opportunity to run the original DC, and have only run 2 females of the BTTC. They both leaned to the DC side in my estimation. They are both some of the finest cannabis I have ever had the opportunity to enjoy. With that said I'll be looking further for a more Congo leaning example to run.
Regarding the Kali Mist, they were purchased from Herbies in 2015 or '16. I really liked it a lot and was a great experience all in all. All three seed moms I ran were equally powerful and differed only in slight variation of smell and taste.

Tipunch

Great show Outcold, Thanks for sharing your grow report. Any Church incense smell in your KM #1? Any Numbers on yield ?

Peace

G

All three of the phenos had the incense nose to them, but the 'church' smell wasn't a good description. The KM were the most popular with my friends, from this round of growing. The yield was very good but I don't have exact numbers. Easily over 1# from 3 plants. Granted the flowering time is longer...

S

sourpuss

Sad, serious bubblegum has no bubblegum to it. Kinda strange to me. Bubblegum is a very common flav in cannabis. How could they not be able to offer a bubblegum flav in their bubblegum line...

Latest posts

Latest posts