What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massive weight Super Autos ??!!

rolandomota

Hydro or coco anything soiless will grow bigger autos and i dont know much about them but seedbay is selling some 16 seed packs for 16$ search for "gps seedbay"

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Research is a good tool. Even if you have great genetics...if you don't have a great environment, you can grow a bud on a stick, or a few zips.

rolandomota

Search Aft on seedbay afterthought autos sounds good too low prices regular autos the best buy is gps still though with purple ryder and lowrider 2 but this afterthought autos guy above seems like a great choice also. Definitely look into growing in hydro or coco for huge yields also be warned im no auto expert or any kind of expert i just love sativas and i like to voice my opinion and try to help and sometimes be funny or tell people how clone hoarding will make the world end lmao

Gizmo

autos of today are nothing like autos of yesterday, there are very potent ones and very high yielding ones, i sugest you check autoflower .net forum, dinafem, dutch passion and mephisto have crazy auto strains

shell

Here is an example of good genetics

Mephisto Hubbabubbasmelloscope 70days
harvest at 79 days
yeld 120g dry

:tiphat:

gorilla ganja

It's a great smoke. Creative, feel good, get things done kind of weed.
Smells and tastes good, like the name implies. Based on bubblegum not bubba kush though.

Peace GG

Gizmo

i was looking for an auto since a few weeks and finally i choose the Fantasmo express, its the most sativa dominant from mephisto genetics, its a cross of OG Ghost Train Haze, the grow/smoke reports are excellent. many good au strains these days :)

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
What are the no bullshit Heavyweights of the Autos per plant ??!! Thanks guys and gals.
Ogre (Joint Doctor). Think Different (Dutch Passion). Magnum and Kraken from Buddha Seeds.

Flash Seeds' Super Autos grow very large. I've grown Muay Thai, Copacabana, Jamaica Berry. All of them easily reach 5, 6 feet or more depending on pot size, space and of course pruning.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Think different is utter crap. I could get higher off the lighter gas. Yielded well but it sure didn't work.

Gizmo

i saw some monster yielding plants from dinafem cheese crosses automatic and dutchpassion auto ultimate has huge yield too with good potency compared to think different at least thats what i read from growers at autoflower .net

Koondense

Veteran
Chaze superauto is one massive yielding plant, can grow over 2m.
Tasty and very strong, can need support in late flowering.
110-140 days total, depending on many factors.

squatty

I grew two Flash Seeds Copacabana superautos last year. I'm not sure I would recommend the plant but I haven't given up on Flash and will be growing more of his stuff this year.

The Copacabana seemed quite rustic and landrace like. I grew them outdoor with organic soil. They ended up going for about 200 days from start to finish. They did auto but then flowered forever.

The end product did not look very impressive but it smells wonderful, tastes fine and has more power than I expected. The trichomes have got to be the smallest trichomes I've seen on any plant.

Attachments

• P6021023.jpg
    P6021023.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 31
  • P7221025.jpg
    P7221025.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 30
  • P9271055.jpg
    P9271055.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 32
  • PA051050.jpg
    PA051050.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 33
  • PA201050.jpg
    PA201050.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 31

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
I grew two Flash Seeds Copacabana superautos last year. I'm not sure I would recommend the plant but I haven't given up on Flash and will be growing more of his stuff this year.

The Copacabana seemed quite rustic and landrace like. I grew them outdoor with organic soil. They ended up going for about 200 days from start to finish. They did auto but then flowered forever.

The end product did not look very impressive but it smells wonderful, tastes fine and has more power than I expected. The trichomes have got to be the smallest trichomes I've seen on any plant.
Fantastic grow! I think the magic ingredient may be more K and high pH at the end of flowering. The trichomes need to mature too.

The thing with these super autos is that you can grow them outdoors, don't have to worry about light periods and all the problems of indoor growing like ventilation. And the yields are huge.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so maybe the flowers may not be as kush like, the plants look like they yielded a good amount of herb for you. :) looks good either way.

squatty

Let me clarify my experience growing Copacabana. I have no regrets growing the plants. They were quite vigorous plants and really did not have much problems at all. I would hesitate to recommend the plant only until I shared my experience growing them. If time and space are available for a grow like this, by all means take a chance if it looks like something you may like. It was a fun and pretty easy grow for me. It was fun mostly because I have never grown sativas like this before. It just lasted forever!

I popped two seeds and got those two large superautos all the way to harvest using organic soil with minimal additions. The only time they struggled a bit was during the high heat of summer. I think their struggle with the heat could have been prevented if I had used larger pots.

I felt like these plants would be a good candidate for a guerrilla grow in a good soil and the right environment.

My comment on the size of the trichomes may or may not be relevant, I'm not sure. I believe the trichome size was because of the genetics. They were fully developed trichomes, just tiny little things. The blueberry hybrid that grew alongside them had trichomes twice as large as the Copacabana.

As for the end product I still feel I have not made up my mind as I've only smoked it twice. I'm letting it cure a bit longer to let it settle down a bit.

I did post a grow log on autoflower dot net that has many more pictures but I'm not sure I can link it here.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi squatty,
Impressive copacabanas.
I had Flash seeds for three seasons, grew SCH, Chaze, Copacabana and MuayThai outdoors.
All were started indoors and transplanted after four weeks in amended soil, holes of 50+ liters.
They were all very vigorous but to me the copacabana was the worst performer by far.
Cought mold very easily and not so good end product.
The most impressive growth was by MuayThai, got huge at 2,7m high and taken down after 150-160 days. Great smell and high, whispy buds and amazing resistence to pests and mold. The taste was nothing special but the high was amazing.

I have one seed left and could put her out this season, who knows.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts